1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

which Sunfilm and UnderBody antirust coating.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by amarteotia, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Hi relativity.. Yeah finally went ahead with vkool films in my punto today. It was economy series k37 model. Light shade. Costed me 8500 rs. Must say the particular shade suits very well on white punto. Will take some pics in daylight and post it tomorrow. It has 5 years warranty and the installation was done very neatly. Heat rejection of 50%.

shop : sandhya cars, alwarpet.,chennai
  2. BarneyX

BarneyX

Kolkata
    I have got oa quote of 6k for Llumar PP60 for sides and 3k for Llumar PP70 for the front. Is this okay?

Any other suggestion nearby this range?
  3. kinetic

kinetic Novizio

mh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    The range of Garware looks very confusing. Under the Icecool series they have many sub types named Grand, Arctic cool etc. Then they have another premium performance series named NF. Then theres a special Icecool for windshield called Icecool Shield. To misguide further, any shop owner will push the variety which he has ready in stock. How to get through this?