1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which Service Center to Go in HYDERABAD ????

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by SHASHANKREDDY, Feb 3, 2012.

1. naveen

naveen Novizio

Hyderabad
    Yes Shiva, Ravi has left the service center but would be joining Tejaswi's sales team it seems not sure if its correct, but he is not reacheable for the last 5 days !!
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even i too enquired about ravi...he was on leave..
  3. krishnajgs

krishnajgs

if ur car is not under warranty it is best to vist digmani automobile engineers at tarnaka hyd owner kp iyer mob no; 9000615456 ex employee of anuroop authorized service center for fiat when i read about his nature in this web site that he is rude & short tempered i was hesitant to go but finally visited i was shocked i found him so pleasing explaining in detail how the problem occurred in car, my car problem was starting problem which was unsolved for many months he solved it perfectly he kept me informed about the repair he was doing through out session i was surprised to know that customer from different districts of AP get their vehicles towed to this place because they have immense trust in him i think fiat india must involve & encourage such sevice center & make them their part of their team
    1 person likes this.
  4. Nope Krishna, he talks sweet but try to question him and see. For a timing problem in my Palio D, he suggested silencer cleaning when he was the service manager at Anuroop. Don't know if vijay Kumar is with him or not, he is a nice guy. On a different note his brother is now the service manager at Tejaswi