1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which Service Center to Go in HYDERABAD ????

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by SHASHANKREDDY, Feb 3, 2012.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Car has done 14500 Km in 6 months. Now its due for 2nd servicing. Can any one suggest
    the Best service center in Hyderabad.
    I found tejaswi was good during 1st service.
    How are Mallik and Concorde handling Fiat Cars?
    Suggestions plz...
  2. naveen

naveen Novizio

Hyderabad
    Shashank, Now a days Tejaswi has become worst as two of their Team Leads (Phani Bhushan and Moorthy) left that place. Having said that, concorde and Mallik are even worse when compared as per the feedback I received. So you are left with only one option and that is Tejaswi :hit

Please be with the vehicle when you get it serviced, also I am sure SA will ask you to change the Brake Pads better you check the pads yourself and take a call.
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3

I Just left my punto in Tejaswi. I am going to get vehicle back at 6.00 PM. Most of the KM i drove in highways.
    I will check brakepads before next service.
    I have reported three issues to them.
    1 . Wiper Tank outlet pipe is out of place.
    2 . Small stones and dust forming at inside fuel tank lid, i observed rubber around Tank inlet is misplaced.
    3 . Noise from left suspension.

Lets see how they are handling.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

SA told me that Tejaswi has started another service center in TADBUND, Secunderabad.
    Had any one visited the area. If so how was the experiance.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Tejaswi would be my choice. I was also advised to change my brake pads during the 2nd service, for which I said I will get it done later. I managed to clock another 1500 kms before the brake pads were almost completely worn out and I had replaced them immediately. If you donot want to visit the ASS again and again, I would suggest you to get the brake pads replaced too while the second service.
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran...If we visit again to change Brake pads will they charge Labour Charges ??
    1 person likes this.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Only the standard list of works that come under servicing like Oil, filter replacement etc. are FOC, for anything apart from that will be charged for labour. But you can speak to Mr. Ravi (CRM) and negotiate on this. If that works out, you will be atleast saving 400 - 500 Rs. and also the pain of visiting the SC again.
  7. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Do not go Malik. I have very bad experience during my first service recently.

One funny discursion there..want to share with you guys...

Me: From out side it seems engine sound is more than Swift, can you check it?
    Malik Engineer(fiat trained): Because Swift is 90 hp sir .......
    Me: No, Swift has same 76 hp engine....
    Malik Engineer: No sir, I am talking about Swift Dezire....

LOL...
  8. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hmmmm this is the situation all over...basically these people are not well trained.
    In Concorde Motors, L.B Nagar, Sales guys does'nt know exact features and pricing. He was giving me outdated Quotation.
    We should not blame them, the management should be more responsible as the FIAT sucess in India is in Do or Die situation
    .As far as in Hyderabad, only West Zone is concentrated more with puntos. I think because of TEJASWI Motors.
    It is near to Hitech City, atleast customer gets good treatment there.
    Concorde motors L.B Nagar is concentrating only commercial Indicas, Vista and so. They should push more Fiat vehicles.

I heard fiat is coming with independent Dealership in Hyderabad. Is this true? Any news folks.

Shashank
  9. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Source: Fiat to end dealership JV with Tatas - Times Of India
  10. Yes, the first independent dealership is coming up in jubilee hills and will be maintained by Tejaswi. Have heard that Tejaswi's CRM has left the org.