1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

WHICH OMC FUEL OUTLET DO YOU PATRONIZE WITH MOSTLY?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by J Ravi, Jun 11, 2010.

?

WHICH OMC FUEL OUTLET DO YOU PATRONIZE WITH MOSTLY?

1. Bharat Petroleum

11.8%
  2. Hindustan Petroleum

22.0%
  3. Indian Oil Corporation

30.7%
  4. Shell

29.9%
  5. IBP

3.9%
  6. Others

1.6%
  1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Both our Palio and Linea are running on IOC fuel. Main reason(s):

1. Closeness to our home
    2. Easy availability on highways.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Good Fuel Pump in INDIA...

Please add your Vote/Poll where you used to fill Fuel for your CAR mostly.

In My 2 years of Car Ownership I always used Indian Oil. Not a single time I used Diesel from others.

I filled Diesel from AP, KA, OR & WB fuel pump & all of they are belong to IOC. I feel their fuel is good ( normal Diesel).

Please share your experiance with us.

Thanks for Voting.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Ohh Sorry, I have not seen respected Ravi Ji's thread ( J.Ravi) on the same topic. Respected mod's can you please merge this thread with Ravi Ji's thread or delete this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    In My 2 years of Car Ownership I always used Indian Oil. Not a single time I used Diesel from others.
    I filled Diesel from AP, KA, OR & WB fuel pump & all of they are belong to IOC. I feel their fuel is good ( normal Diesel).
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    IMO all are crooks.
    They mix kerosene,naptha,tulene,heptane,used oil,waste chemicles everything.

Adulteration detection method is outdated. I had read article about adulteration.

Even you mix kerosene in 75:25 density test comes OK.

Whole system is corrupted.
  5. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    Very limited options we have as psu have almost dominated entire indian market and very few private players (that too at selected outlet/region) are present...And these PSUs you cannot trust. I have heared many adulterated fuel issues with IOCL etc. we should have supermajors here in retail as well (ofcourse shell is only in southern india)
  6. SankalpDesai

SankalpDesai Timido

Pune
    I've been visiting Bharat Petroleum fuel pumps plainly because it was closer to my place in Surat. I became a regular customer because I ended up buying the Petro Card loyalty scheme. As I only had a 2 wheeler for most of my college life and later, I could never accummulate enough points to get some significant benefits out of it. It was only after I started using my Punto and that too for long runs that I see my points zooming into the range where I can actually redeem them for something. I still use the card and my 95% fuel stops are at Bharat Petroleum bunks only.

If not Bharat Petroleum, I would prefer to experience Shell once. Have heard a lot but haven't got a chance to try it. Someday...
  7. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

only IOC and specific outlets in Delhi.

My Punto clocked 27.1 kmpl from Gurgaon toll to Lajpat Nagar. Speed was around 70 kph with less traffic on the road but not very less. N.H. 8 is loaded with some traffic all the times.

Few days back 26.1 was clocked on N.H. 24 almost in same traffic condition & same speed. I've taken picture of this one.

AC was off 80%. And Yes, I own a Petrol 1.2 Active.
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
  8. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    With petrol, these are amazing figures :)
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I have been made to believe in BP, IOC i hate to the core and I've experienced a lot of bad experiences like, fuel not being good, reduced mileage so on.
    BP well closest to my home and also , the bunk looks neat and clean always..
    That might be a gimmick but it works for me because there is no actual way to believe which bunk is good or bad.

COCO bunks unfortunately are not available in my area, so I just hope my black beauty does not suffer too much
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I strongly/sincerely avoid IOC and prefer HP/BP. I have had few bad experiences with them.