1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

WHICH OMC FUEL OUTLET DO YOU PATRONIZE WITH MOSTLY?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by J Ravi, Jun 11, 2010.

?

WHICH OMC FUEL OUTLET DO YOU PATRONIZE WITH MOSTLY?

1. Bharat Petroleum

11.8%
  2. Hindustan Petroleum

22.0%
  3. Indian Oil Corporation

30.7%
  4. Shell

29.9%
  5. IBP

3.9%
  6. Others

1.6%
  1. vinz

vinz

IXE
    I like shell it was best i used for first 6 mnths but its unfortunate that the pump closed in my city due to no much sale there where two outlets both closed now im goin to Indian oil
  2. I used Shell (Normal Petrol) only couple of times. No difference found, so switched over to PSU pumps close to my place. There is a HP and BP near my place whom i find very genuine and accurate in their measurements.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I use Normal petrol from IOC and BP. Very rarely from HP. More than whether it is IOC or BP what matters is reputation of dealer. Not faced any problem for the past 6 years.en I was in Chennai I used to fill from IOC LB Rd. Adayar.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    For me diesel from BPCL pumps gave the best mileage. One another reason why I opt for BPCL is I have heard that BCPL does surprise checks on random outlets every now & then thus ensuring good quality & quantity of fuel supplied.
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    I use BP normal Diesel, Gives better mileage compared to IOC.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  6. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    I use IOC (becaue of Citibank - IOC card) from last 2 years, never tried fuel from other outlets in my punto...
  7. I too use IOC from last 3 years
    main reason :
    1.Citibank - IOC card
    2.Very near to home .

Till now no issues faced ..

Ajit
  8. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    i have been using only 2 outlets. BP & IOC. i think both r best for Punto.
  9. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    As we are discussing regarding fuel outlets, I use Citibank - IOC card..we can save good amount of money on fuel expenses by using this card

> Saving is around 3.75 % (4 points for Rs. 150 worth fuel)..and its very easy to redeem the points..just give a call to customer care number..
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I vote for BP as that's the bunk I've been visiting since i bought my punto.
    I've tried IOC as well(on the highway just once) and felt that the FE was down.

But generally I feel that instead of which bunk to choose one should concentrate on figuring out if that bunk is actually pumping good fuel.
    Unfortunately there is no way to figure this out by a DIY so i just stick to one bunk and hope it serves well