1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

WHICH OMC FUEL OUTLET DO YOU PATRONIZE WITH MOSTLY?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by J Ravi, Jun 11, 2010.

?

WHICH OMC FUEL OUTLET DO YOU PATRONIZE WITH MOSTLY?

1. Bharat Petroleum

11.8%
  2. Hindustan Petroleum

22.0%
  3. Indian Oil Corporation

30.7%
  4. Shell

29.9%
  5. IBP

3.9%
  6. Others

1.6%
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    IOCL leads the pack with BPCL closely following it. Shell has very few takers.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    This probably shows the distribution of the specific outlet. I believe IOC has the largest network. In Trivandrum, I am not aware of any Shell outlets. IBP has may be two or three, but there are numerous IOCL and BPCL outlets followed by HPCL in number.
  3. It's Bharat Petroleum for me. We've a company owned and operated Bharat Petroleum outlet near our house(say 3-4 kms). Moreover, the petrol pump which is very near to my house sells adulterated fuels. We don't like to end up in trouble.So we fill up the diesel from the company operated BP outlet. :D
  4. Hi all,

Hey IOC & IBP is the same. The IBP's are seen only in town or city limits. But my family only fills at IOC outlets. Its not a Blind trust, but we have tried all the other bunks too, but clearly felt he difference in performance. The oil from Shell is of the best quality, but considering the Indian mentality and type of Drive, I rule it out from the poll. :)

Regards
  5. i am sorry, if i hurt anyone's feelings here. i tried almost all fuel brands in india and tried out atleast 5 outlet of each brand.
    i felt HP unleaded is the best out of all by giving best mileage per liter on any petrol vehicles.
    2nd is BP, one km difference more or less depending up on outlets. but performance of both HP and BP are same except BP speed 97. bp speed 97 takes of all petrols in india by its high perfornamce.
    3rd is Shell, no much difference in performance or mileage compare to HP and BP but the price is higher and trust worthy. all the outlets give same quality.
    4is Indian Oil. where ever we go will find indian oil. more outlets when you hit highways, a petrol station when petrol is very much in need. quality and mileage is poor
    5 IBP is the worst petrol
    6 reliance not much outlets, not trust worthy.
    please try your self all the brands and outlets near your locality to judge petrol than just hanging to one brand and outlet. try both 0-100 performance and maximum fuel efficiency.
  6. gReyHound

gReyHound

Bangalore
    Well i have tried HP, SHELL, BP and IO and particularly found out that my MJD loves the normal diesel @ IO :D
    So i stick with IO now
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    I use normally BP and some times Shell
  8. amolmane

amolmane Guest

COCO pumps are also doing malpractices.
    Sales Officers are running Adulteration Racket. :A
    Recently in Maharashtra Ahmednagar district EX MP
    Mr.Tukaram Gadakh caught red handed while mixing blue Kerosene at his bunk.

After enquiring ,I came to know that,his licence was cancelled before 2-3 years.

It means he was running illegal petrol pump for 3 years.
    Bharat petroleum had stopped his supply.

Means he was selling Duplicate Petrol & Diesel.
    God knows how many bunks are running even after cancelling their licence.

Blue Kerosene for BPL (Below powerty line) is diverted to bunks. :A

This all corruption & adulteration runs on blessings of insane Corrupted Govt.Officers & revenue dept. :A

Collector offices/Tahsil offices gets "Hafta" & in India 50% bunks are owned by politicle leaders & their relatives. :A :devil
  9. BP any time and any where for me. Pure for sure and pad lock tankers along with online monitoring helps me feel at ease. I ensure that I visit the Coco / Private BP pumps with the latest dispensers. I have tested the fuel on some random occasions and found BP to be reliable.
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    HP unleaded always...power once in 3months...