1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

WHICH OMC FUEL OUTLET DO YOU PATRONIZE WITH MOSTLY?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by J Ravi, Jun 11, 2010.

?

WHICH OMC FUEL OUTLET DO YOU PATRONIZE WITH MOSTLY?

1. Bharat Petroleum

11.8%
  2. Hindustan Petroleum

22.0%
  3. Indian Oil Corporation

30.7%
  4. Shell

29.9%
  5. IBP

3.9%
  6. Others

1.6%
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I have been patronizing with Bharat Petroleum [BP] fuel outlet for decades since I do not have any complaint with that outlet. I have BP Petro Card. But, many times, I also go to Hindustan Petroleum [HP] COCO outlet, which is nearer to my home. Sometimes, I do go to Indian Oil Corporaton [IOC]. Since, I go to BP mostly, I have voted in favour of BP. I request the fellow-members to take part in the poll.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I always fuel my Punto's tank with IOC.
    Tried shell and HP, but IOC normal diesel works best on Punto.
  3. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    I always patronize HP Diseal. I get good service like cleaning of Front & back glasses, wiping cloth for glasses, gifts like small bags etc etc. Also the people are very courties & attend to me immediately when my car is in the outlet.

Now they are planning to give me Credit for 1 month for the fuel purchased for all my office vehicles.
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I prefer IOC and BP (company owned only) stations. I already tried with normal and hi-octane petrol but I could not notice any diffrence so I am using normal petrol. I find IOC better than BP.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    prefer HP as its close to my house. Its on my way to work and the greatest thing is they tk icici cards and I save surcharges on fuel when I top it up from HP..
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

7. Prefer IOC COCO at Sahar, thats near to my workplace. Plus I get more consistent average with IOC. May be due to quality of fuel from COCO
  8. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    I PREFER HP, IOC AND BP, IN THAT ORDER
  9. coolboy007

coolboy007 Novizio

New Delhi
    I always get my Linea tanked up at IOC- Extra Premium.

BP is also good but i have heard pretty bad reviews of HP's premium fuel - Power so always stay away from it.
  10. I have been a patron of IOC till about a year back ( for almost 7-8 years), after which, now I mostly visit BP and feel it 2 b better. The shift was mostly due to my route change, but i think the change in faith was for good.