1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which magazine do you read

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, Jun 3, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

I'm currently following autocar but truth be told it's quite a biased one and from a technical stand point there's really nothing at all..
    I have read overdrive in the past which felt slightly better.
    I would life to know from all what it's your choice

from HTC desire S with cynogenmod 7.2
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

Used to read Indian Auto and followed ACI for few years from their launch issue, but of late, stopped reading all the mags because the amount of information (quantity wise and quality wise) we get from online is far superior to any mags.

(I still have a huge collection of old mags gathering dust - don't feel like throwing them away)
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Yep, you are right, I also don't read auto-magazines because they are biased+full of reviews from the people who hardly do it for passion (rather for employment). Instead prefer to watch those fantastic Auto Reviews on Aaj Tak, Zee News... i find everything there to my taste especially the way they introduce a car at the beginning of every review. One such eg. is below...

Thundering & storms with very cheap animation.... Duniya ki sabse tez caar... Thunderbolts again... jee haan... ye jaati hai 0 to 100 sirf 4 sec. mein....

When your ears start bleeding they finally unveil the name of the caar.... Nissan GTR:irked!!
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Am reading Autocar India since 2006. Has become a habit. The start of the month is not complete without reading Autocar. Don't know what to do with so many magazines, but do not want to throw them away.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

that's the same syndrome even i'm going through. I've even asked the paperwala to stop the subscription many times. But every month i call him and ask for the same.
    Its just become a habit that does not seem to go away.
    I wont even put it away and the collection now has become as tall as I am!!
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I used to read Auto car, Over Drive, Auto Express, Digit ,PC World in my college days used to source them from second hand paper walla, started buying copies for sometime but now its long time i bought a magazine to peep into news everything is over the wire..;)
  7. venka

venka BANNED

Was a big Fan Overdrive in +2 and Degres days.Used to pick them from circulating libraries . Later stopped reading them as it was indirectly affecting my studies and Didn't have the options to experience cars n bikes . only Imagination was the experience and knowledge. Even now also dont read them as they are felt biased to the core . Instead of that started watching Top-Gear and C n B in NDTV (Sid*** Patna *** is also biased to a extent )

Now a days reading Lonely planet , Week n Outlook traveller.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Now i read What Car magazine..wen i was young i used to read Overdrive,Autocar,Auto India magazines..