1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which is your preferred dealer for Fiat Exclusive Dealership in Chennai?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Jun 25, 2012.

?

Which is your preferred dealer for Fiat Exclusive Dealership in Chennai?

1. Concorde

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. VST Motors

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. TAFE

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Some other please

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ramjn, it might be better not to have concorde in voting list because in bangalore's case even though concorde's service is quite good, people have not considered it while voting since they are unlikely to open Fiat exclusive dealership, themselves (concorde) being TATA owned.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True shams. I could have avoided Concorde in the list. In Chennai, Concorde is the best for Sales and worst for the service. TAFE is best (among 3) for service and worst for sales.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I hope Sundaram motors has not applied for dealership. They are notorious.
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Very true Sun. Probably, I should have made the fourth choice as Some other (other than Sundaram) :D.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ramesh ,
    After seeing the poll result now , I think that poll option should have been just Some other :)

But in another 2 months time I have to take my car for 2nd service to one among the 3 .. Mostly TAFE . Waiting for the service date is just like waiting for the 10th exam .. Who knows wat to expect after the service .. :)

Ajit
  7. venky1957

venky1957 Novizio

Kumbakonam/Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sundaram Motors are responsible for Fiat (during their Ist innings along with Premier Autos). Now TATAs as Concorde Motors are doing the same to Fiat..........
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I was prefering VST initially after my second service experience that also went , Now hearing TAFE is good, lets see..

Its better a new customer portfolio who has experience in automobile strongly for some good years and core passionate to FIAT will be good for next sales and service in chennai.

Hope FIAT takes it seriously ...

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

hi cuty red , lets hope before that we get the new FIAT individually owned sales and service station in chennai :)
  9. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    It is most probably going to me "other". Kun has been rumored to be in talks..
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Voted for some other - Because we need some fresh air and not the notorious TATA practices in the new showroom including Service. However that being said there are couple of folks within the current crop who are indeed good like for Sales Mr.Raman at Concorde, Mr.Tensingh at TAFE who go that extra mile to satisfy customers. I would love to see them back on newer Fiat showrooms. Oh no one from VST Please!!!
    1 person likes this.