1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which is the best FASS for second free service in Delhi NCR

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by S Mathur, Feb 8, 2015.

1. S Mathur

S Mathur Timido

New Delh
    Hi

The second free service of my MJD Punto has become due although mileage shows 11500 odd kms. Please advise the best FASS in Delhi NCR to do the job.

I had used the services of Oberoi FIAT in Noida for the first service.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi.

Such questions are difficult, because possibly unfair, to answer, given their 'general' nature. Still, i feel almost all FASS in delhi ncr can do a good job of a service, though probably only some of them can consistently perform more complex diagnostic and repair jobs across issue-areas. From my own, very parochial and particular experience, Kashyap are good, but DRS Gurgaon (and Faridabad?) is the best.

I suggest you don't worry! Just go get it done at any of them, hang around, chat, question, learn and observe. You should be fine! Your question is more pertinent to a more involved/difficult repair job than to a 2nd service, IMO.

cheers, all the best
    asimpleson likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Do search for dealership/FASC reviews too in-case you are still in doubt. Also do post a dealership/FASC experience later stating pros and cons for future visitors to site.