1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which is the best deal? Please Reply quickly.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by mkm2010, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i would suggest the emo. pack as it packs in alot more goodies at a price unbeatable and also because white looks fab. on it
  2. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur
    Thank you so much for all of your inputs.
    Ultimately after seeing PaddleShifter's topic on "diff bet 2010 and 2011 make punto" and lots of thinking I have ordered a 2011 make PUNTO 1.3 MJD Emotion (Hip Hop Black). Me and my wife see a black Punto in the showroom and liked the colour.
    Its costing me: 6,35000/- on road
    Accesseries: Seat Cover, Car Cover, Floor Mat and Mud Flaps.
    So its costing me 15000/- more than a oct'2010 made Punto. So is it a good deal for me?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good decision.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Excellent. Congratulations. Good decision.

With a mere 15K difference there was no need to touch or even think about old model with a bargepole.
  5. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Congrats. Good decision.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What I was about to write has already been written by VP sir (quoted below). Congrats MKM. You have made the right decision by opting for 2011 model as the difference is not significant to make it in favour of the other car.

+1

HIP HOP BLACK looks great.
    [attachment=0:2d109azc]Hip Hop Black.jpg[/attachment:2d109azc]

Hip Hop Black.jpg
  7. MKM, good decision. I personally suggest to goahead with the 2011 model.
    The 15k difference you would easily recover in terms of a satisfied ownership, satisfaction that you have the latest car and a good resale when you want to trade your car.

Goahead and own it !
  8. Here in Hyderabad the prices are much higher ... the on road price for Punto MJD EPK is 7.6 L approx.
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    it was my earlier suggestion as it is...gr8 decision.

Thank paddleshifter for the thread and gr8 comparo he did. yashik teri mehnat safal.

mkm2010, Enjoy ur punto and post detailed shopping experience
  10. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Durgapur
    Thanks all of you for your suggestions and support. Ill definitely post detailed experience and some pics when the car will reach. As per dealer it'll take around 15 days.