1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which is the best deal? Please Reply quickly.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by mkm2010, Feb 18, 2011.

1. mkm2010

mkm2010 Novizio

Guys I have finally decided to go for punto 1.3 MJD. I cant resist myself though all those problems(mentioned in servisce thread) Got some offers from different dealers.

1. Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion, Tuscan wine(Manufactured on- 10/2010): 620000/- (On road)
    Free Acc: Seat cover, car cover, floor mat, mud flap.

2. Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion, Electric blue(Manufactured on- 03/2010): 600000/- (On road)
    Free Acc: Car cover, floor mat, mud flap.

3. Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Pack, White(Manufactured on- 06/2010): 663000/- (On road)
    Free Acc: Car cover, floor mat, mud flap.

Which option should I go for? Please guys reply quickly.
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Go for the 10/2010 model, if you do not like the color then white , but do not go for the electric blue.. it is pretty old
  3. Hi,
    I think Emotion Pack is the best one. check the car condition. it is truly VFM. Hope all are New and Unused. in difference of 43K, you are getting lot of extra things.

If availability of this car in my city (Hyderabad), I am interested to buy.

All the best.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    My choice also woul be -
    But why you want to go for older model?
  5. teky

teky Esperto

+1 to Ravi - But what is the OTR price for a Emo Pk at your city currently. If you're getting anywhere near 50-60k I would think about it.

Also whichever one you pick do a thorough PDI before taking a delivery
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Emotion Pack Buddy !!

No two sides to that
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Pack in White Color looks good. Check the car is unused & if possible bargain with dealer get more discount.
  8. mayur

Thane, Mumbai
    Hey get white Emotion Pack...do some more bargaining i think you could easily get this car on road @ 6.5L coz i bought Dec'10 manufactured car in Dec @ 6.65L on road mumbai (with Mudflaps,Door Mat,Body Cover, Ganesh Idol, extended warranty & RSA)
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

hi, R 2011 models not available. There is a paddleshifter thread wherein he has compared 2011 cars with 2010 and concluded former to be better put together and more silent. Why do you npt get a comparo TD for urself of 2011 cars as well.

Else go for Emo pack, it is true value for money IMO.
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Mkm, I would have gone for Emotion Pack out of these three because of the extra features for the amount you will pay for the pack. Steering mounted audio controls, USB port, Alloys, 195/60R15 tyres, Climate control, Blue&Me.

If you go for October 2010 manufactured Emotion variant, be advised that you'll not be able to add AUX cable to the car's stereo. You'll have to listen to music from CDs/MP3s or FM Radio only.

If you want to go for the Emotion variant, close your eyes and go for the 10/2010 manufactured model. ::T

Good Luck.