1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which is the best brand Car Shampoo

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by pammuluvcars, Feb 5, 2011.

1. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Hai TFIAns please suggest me a good brand car shampoo. Mention the price also plssss ::D
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I was using the one provided along with their kit. It was good shampoo. Now I have switched over to Meguiar's. If you want paint protection, look here for a real long lasting protection http://www.bringingbest.com/Collinite_I ... r_Wax.html

I am still to exhaust my Smart Wax container. After I use that up, I will be switching to Collinite.
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Formula 1 car shampoo and Abro Wash N Glo
    They cost the same and are equally good. Don't know the prices,I buy several other things with them.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Formula 1 Wash n Wax is a good shampoo & is useful between 2 waxing applications.
  5. I have heard that Sonax is very good. I use Turtle Wax Plainum Series and the result so far is good.
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Shiva, we are in same boat man. Sonex followed by Turtle Wax Platinum Series. I am happy with results.
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    I USED FORMULA1 WASH AND WAX. DIFFICULT TO FIND ORIGINAL PRODUCT THESE DAYS.

AND FOR POLISH I USE COLLINITE FROM BRINGING BEST.COM.
  8. I use turtle platinum series wax n wash.
    Good one. Many fake ones are in the market. I get it from Xenos, Nandanam, Chennai who are authorised dealers for Turtle products.
  9. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Me too getting it from Xenos directly.
  10. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    [attachment=0:17booczo]DSC_7228.JPG[/attachment:17booczo]Amway Car Shampoo + Turtle Wax
    Interior 3M Dashboard Polish

DSC_7228.JPG