1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which is best Fiat sevice center in chennai?

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by satishbossn, Oct 31, 2012.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I met him yesterday. A down to earth guy and sincere, takes time off his regular work to satisfy customers whereas other people of his cadre would have just brushed things away.

I saw your 90HP yesterday at TAFE. Discussed about your issue too while we were on a TD. Tensingh was unaware that FIAT has sent a circular on this issue, he was telling me that he would dismantle the whole suspension at the rear and lubricate and re-torque it. We also discussed about Mohith(Relativity)'s 90HP, Ramesh's Linea, Sathya's T-Jet, etc.

Tensingh was kind enough to even change the headlamp bulbs for me, by himself outside TAFE.

What Tensingh told me was that TAFE is not relieving him. Also he said that the new independent one won't be called DSC, he told something like RDC. :p
    3 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Wow. Discussed about my Linea? :)

It is quite natural to name it differently. The VST group in Chennai is the dealer for Tata, Mahindra and also Ford. It is VST Motors for Tata, India Garage for Mahindra and Chennai Ford for the Ford. :)
    2 people like this.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Just called them up. They say they don't have spares for door lock :(
  4. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Thanks DRIV3R ..i should have met you ..hope we met up next ..what was your car PUNTO or LINEA
    1 person likes this.
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Tenzingh last mentioned to me that he and his team went for the interview at the new dealer and I assumed that he was keen to move and he also mentioned that TAFE knows about it . It is not TAFEs call to retain him. He is already cheesed off with TAFE and had given himself 6 months max. So he may be doing a Mulayam singh to extract a bit more before he leaves.

1 person likes this.
  6. I had got my 4th service @ 29k km done at TAFE 2 days back and was quite satisfied, though the cost did went thru the roof owing to elastic pads replacement. Link rods and one of the front struts also is due for change but not in stock. Just need some time to post the experience.
    Yes, Tensingh did mention about the new prospective exclusive dealership to be named RDC I remember.
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Just gave my car for a quick general check up before the visit.
    @ThePunter: Please share your thoughts and experience on your third service as mine is also due.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  8. KayGeeFIAT

I've had quite a good experience with TAFE Reach. Contrary to the exiting opinions that they care only for Indica Taxis, they were very prompt and efficient in attending to my car 1st free service and few niggles.
    In fact - I've been having a good experience with TAFE from a long time as my car ownerships seems to follow the TAFE dealership - Hyundai, TATA, Fiat !!!
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

It is a Punto, Manilruben. Minimal Grey Emotion with gun-metal grey alloys. :)
  10. Sure youngman..:)

infact I was thinking of opening an owner ship thread of "my own".
    never believed..and still dont think I will be able to do justice by consistent value added posting to it.. So waiting.
    leme give a shot..