1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which is best Fiat sevice center in chennai?

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by satishbossn, Oct 31, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    To my knowledge, Manakular Motors is the only dealer in Pondy. But, try to solve your issues in Chennai itself. If you are not fine with TAFE, try with VST too.
  2. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Chennai
    With a input from 'Sri Da' , i visited TAFE and Mr.Tenzing, took over and cleared my issue of rear right door lock mechanism failure, in warranty. He was patient in listening to the problem, personally inspected the issue for 15 minutes, gave a realistic picture about spare availability. The problem is cleared now and so no far no re occurence. tenzing is the guy for chennai based linea/punto owners.
    5 people like this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hi guys,had my 5th service at Pondy TASS,it cost me only Rs.7777,all my earlier services at Chennai cost me more than 10.5 k.
    Am yet to assess the quality of service.At VST the charging was like Rs.200 for each of the fluid filled(labour cost),here at Pudhucherry the total cost for these was only Rs.700.
    Charges are very different at different TASS.
    But at Pondy the car is not delievred on the same day as is in Chennai,so make your appointement for Friday,and get your car delivered on Saturday and have fun for the week end.
    4 people like this.
  4. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    What about service center in salem, any guys from salem please share your exp.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    My 45K service including all fluid changes only came close to 8-9K IIRC correctly. Mostly SA's add all value-add's to ensure they get adequate bonus, This practice is followed across all the manufacturers.
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai

Tensinghs flag seems to be flying high. Nice sincere guy I must say. I only hope that he doesnt get carried away by our praises and become overconfident and arrogant when he moves to the exclusive Fiat dealership of DSC Fiat.

I am not sure how many of you know that he is not the same with everyone. He reciprocates as per the customer behaviour. I have seen it personally and he shared his thoughts with me about it. To get your job done with his full involvement, you have to move and talk with rationale and mutual respect. However difficult the situation develops you can see that he is taking a step to resolve it and he needs us to appreciate that he is fighting against all odds with the lack lustre management at TAFE. They dont respond the way he wants them to but he still manages to do the job.

I am waiting for my radiator fan to be changed under extended warranty for 1-1/2 months. The fan is not bothering me much as such but I want it changed and waiting. What to do ?. The new nine blade fans are said to be less noisy than the seven blade fans which the older puntos came with. I have been promised to be attended to by mid next week. Fingers crossed but no issues.

Abdul
    2 people like this.
  7. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    This guy is too gud after all the hurdles my car is in TAFE he took every detail of my problem and then again he called back at 3 PM to make sure the problem was the same he encountered and now only after two days he will give my car back. Fair enough i have said ok and come hope my problem get sorted out.

RAMJN , TEKY i am banking on your words buddy's
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Will go there this weekend for fixing my door lock as well. Can some one share contact number of TAFE greams road to fix appointment?
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    It's going to be extremely difficult to fix on for this Saturday Naveen. However their numbers are 9962530311 or 04442901234.

I'll be visiting TAFE mostly post our Saturday meet, Let's see if we can tag along.
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is it so, Abdul? Is he moving to the exclusive Fiat service? That will be good as he has already gained very good knowledge on Fiat cars.