1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which is best Fiat sevice center in chennai?

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by satishbossn, Oct 31, 2012.

1. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Friend of mine booked a service with concorede ambattur but he was adviced to give it in ECR becuase its very close to his residence. he refused stating that he got bad reviews for ECR.

johnson service head from ECR concorde called my friend assured that he will take care of his Linea personally and try it out ECR concorde. the car was given for service and GC upgrade, (he was given a option of spare linea or nano) they took one day extra and the service guys told my friend that they have been advised to take special care of the car by service head.

after the delivery: the coolent drained after a day of service and warning msg displayed in the MID, while seeing the warning light he was confused and immediately a truck has ran over the right side of the linea. later we found that the drain nut is not been fitted properly caused the leakage of coolent.

the old GC parts has not been returned till now and johnson is not picking the call so far.

Will I give my car to them? a Big NO.
  2. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Based on so many threads i think tafe is good when compare with other service centers...........
  3. ECR Concorde was good only when the SA Harish was available. Once he left, every thing took a u-turn. Please stay away from them. The service head Johnson would talk good until you leave your car with them, after that he would never bother to see you :(

As of now its TAFE all the way and that is primarily due to the presence of Tensingh!
    2 people like this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I totally agree with you.

Stay away from Concorde, ECR.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Sree_Ganesh

Sree_Ganesh

I would stay away from Concorde Ambattur as much as possible. Multiple incidents on my car

(1) Dent and Scratch on side while lifting up the car . They did fix it eventually
    (2) Taillight broken during service. They did replace it without letting me know about it. How did I find out ? - There was small mis-alignment , and they kept the broken tail light in my car boot itself
    (3) Black taping on windows were torn during service
  6. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Any information when fiat is going to start their own sales showroom and service center in chennai.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Until Next march you can give in TAFE , MR Tensing does job very well on FIAT cars as he is only person for FIAT and its under his supervision :)
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Ask Bala ;)
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    LOL@Amit,
    Having been thrice bitten,am 4 times shy with Chennai service centers,now I have booked my next 4th,50k service with Puducherry TASS(spares would be cheaper-8 %VAT VS 14 % VAT AT Chennai,but let's see.(I have cross checked if it's the diesel engine's oil this time before leaving the car for service!!!).Still am clueless as to which TASS,wether it's Chennai or Pondy,which stole my under body metal cover!!!
    2 people like this.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Hi Bala,

Please let me know which TASS are good in Pondicherry as my car needs urgent attention and I can drive to Pondy as there seem to be no options left in Chennai.