1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which is best Fiat sevice center in chennai?

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by satishbossn, Oct 31, 2012.

1. satishbossn

satishbossn Novizio

Chennai
    Best service center in chennai with ur experience? i just heard one at ECR of concorde but its new one....
    1 person likes this.
  2. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    heard very good reviews about TAFE in chennai and worst about concorde ECR.
  3. ECR Concorde is okay if you are doing regular service and staying there to pick up your car after service. Avoid their car wash, as they will take more time to leave more scratches and windshield finger prints. Don't leave your car there overnight as there is a good chance that they will scrach or dent your car. Strictly don't allow them to park in their car park. Before collecting the car check fluid levels, as they may overfill or underfill. So far, all my car's scheduled service and couple of rapairs done by them. They did all these things whenever I trusted them and left my car there.

Once done body work at TAFE. Not impresed there too. I came across good comments about Tensing (SA) at TAFE. Yet to have my own experience with him.

I too want to take my car for 4th (3year) service. Any suggestion in Chennai? TASS or outside?
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Even if the service is not best, I would still recommend TAFE. Go with them.
  5. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    I brought my car from vst motors, is it possible to give my car for its 1st free service to other service center?
    any idea about vst motors service quality?
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Absolutely.

I too bought the car from VST but never serviced with them. :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    I bought it from VST too. I did my first service there and promised myself never to go there again.

Concorde ECR is just about okay. You have to tell them each and everything that needs to be done, don't expect them to proactively check for faults in the car. If its a regular service I suppose you can give it to them anything more would be asking for too much.

Since I go to bangalore quite often I now service my car there in Prerana Motors and find them much better than these two service centers in chennai ;).
  8. murugusec

murugusec Timido

CHENNAI
    I am also brought from vst and done 1st service in tafe and the service is good.
  9. CrAzY dRiVeR

CrAzY dRiVeR Timido

Bangalore
    Concorde ECR was a nightmare. I would rate it 1/5 in service quality. Made me feel it was a big mistake to buy a FIAT car.

TAFE Reach, Greames Road has been much better. I would rate it atleast 4/5. No issues to complain till now. Atleast they have been professional in their approach.
  10. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Please avoid CONCORDE thet are the worst i have ever seen