1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which HU supports 16/32GB usb sticks

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by chkneo, May 14, 2013.

1. chkneo

Punto dynamic model doesn't have usb/aux support. So I am using some workaround. http://www.teamfiat.co.in/oem-fiat-...-support-punto-2012-dynamic-diesel-model.html But I would like to upgrade the head unit with nice aftermarket HU. Is there nice HU which suits well for punto's 1 DIN space. I know there are lot of models available. But I am asking anything with the same kind of finish like the OEM we have?

I would like to know which head units supports 16GB and 32 GB sub drives. Most of the head units works only for 8GB usb sticks.

I am planning to upgrade the stock ICE. Please suggest any 1DIN HU which supports USB/SD cards with 16GB atleast
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
  2. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Now a days almost all USB HU supports atleast 16GB ... I recently updated the total ICE with JVC, it supports 32 GB (coz I plugged my 32GB drive)... better to say all this HUs have a max file / folder reading power ... thus it doesn't make any sense to look for max storage support ... rather I would suggest if you really like any HU... just google the pdf manual of that particular model and see the details then decide ...
  3. SunnyBoi

SunnyBoi Amatore

My Kenwood U6046 works with 32GB pen drives.