1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Which car is best one for first time owner with less driving skills?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by testdrive, May 4, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Dealers can provide the VIN even if the car has not been invoiced to any customer. It's a non issue. It's just that some dealers are okay with this and others are scared that the VIN might be misused.

Cheers.
  2. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Hi is anyone know/aware of Engine code for 2012 punto 1.3 MJD emotion? I hope in our PDI we have values for 2011 models.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
  5. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Is anyone installed punto bumper/door guard front/rear? Also could you mention list of good to have accessories with approximate price. And good place to install in Chennai.
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  6. Hi Testdrive. Thank you for the complements on my customized stickers. I got the door guards from Motomall - Nandanam. Also got the speakers upgraded to Hertz ECK-165 components for the front and ESK-165 coaxial s for the rear "Thanks to Teky, Ramjn and Sathya SC" and got all the four doors damped "Thanks to Teky" for the free damping material. Got an armrest installed from Haunte Car Zone (which was recently shutdown), not satisfied with the armrest tough, and planning to change it soon. Future plans - HID kit (Phillips), Alpine PMX-F640 amplifier and Onkyo sub.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - This thread is closed now.
    Please discuss further in appropriate threads.