1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Where to get Punto Fascia?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by omzworld, Nov 20, 2011.

1. @shams,

Yes you can use after market HU and get the fascia so that you get the same look and feel of the punto dashboard. I have seen few cars with that fitting its really fit well. and if i remember one of our TFI member have done for this punto too. looks great.
  2. omzworld

omzworld

Punto Fascia part number:
    Cost Rs228
    Painting to silver was free at Prerna!!!
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Could you please upload the pic after installation?
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    omzworld or anyone who has the Fascia - Can you please post a picture of it individually. I've tried all 3 dealers in Chennai and as usual they don't have it stock. I don't think they will even order it, hence reached out Kava Automobiles and they are asking for a picture of it so that they can send the exact stuff.

Outside TASS I'm quoted 1500 which is nothing but daylight robbery, I've the JVC 926 HU ready with me for installation but is on hold due to this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hope this will help

fascia.JPG
    2 people like this.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks Shams, Let me try e-mailing this to them and will post the feedback.
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    get the dynamic ones. its already painted.

0059064641 - part no. i got it yesterday for rs.228. was lucky that i got one of dynamic itself. so dint spend more on painting it.
    2 people like this.
  8. I checked for silver fascia for my punto by giving 0059064641 as part number. The spares team says this part number is for Linea and not Punto. Is there a specific part number for Punto or Linea fascia can be fitted on Punto. ?
    1 person likes this.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

AFAIK, it should fit, but there would be a difference in shade, as the Punto's is silver while the Linea's is goldish tinged silver.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  10. I managed to get silver fascia from Concorde motors . As mentioned in previous there is a slight mismatch between the fascia and Punto dashboard. I am ok with it as it is better than the black one.

2012-12-13-022.jpg
    1 person likes this.