1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Where to get Punto Fascia?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by omzworld, Nov 20, 2011.

1. omzworld

omzworld

Hi Team,
    I have seen so me emotion HU's being replaced in forum. Any idea where do I get Punto fascia in Bangalore??
    Planet audio is quoting Rs1750 for the piece.
  2. raj06

raj06

Hyderabad
    you can get this at tata (fiat) service center... i bought it 2 months back.. costed me about 300 or 400.. not able to recall. Don't purchase it outside!!
  3. omzworld

omzworld

Thanks a lot Raj!!!
    Can you please please please tell me the part number so that I can specifically ask for it!
  4. raj06

raj06

Hyderabad
    I do not have the part no.. sorry! I just asked abt the fascia and explained where it fits in.. the spares guys @ fiat they gave it right away... just tell them that this is to house the HU!
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Hey i have it with me... a Spare one taken out from my Punto Active... Please PM your details..

Also are you planning to upgrade the ICe and get rid of OEM HU.. which one do you have.. Blaupunkt or Delphi
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    at the TASS, over the spare counter for Rs. 230
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    what is this part that we are talking about here :confused:. can someone post a picture or explain a bit..
  8. @shams,

its the outer cover where punto HU sit. SO that you don`t lose the look and feel for the dash board.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Drive_drift. I was wondering why would we have a need to change that in emotion/epack variants.
    Also is it possible to use this emotion/emotion pack fascia with aftermarket HU's in active/dynamic?
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    emotion and emotion pack do not have fascia since there is a oem hu in it. one needs the fascia when he wants to upgrade the oem hu to aftermarket ones