1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Where to buy new tires in Mumbai?

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by zeus2k6, Feb 20, 2012.

1. zeus2k6

zeus2k6

Guys,
    Ive done 40K kms with my Linea and now the time has come to change its shoes. After going through several threads, Ive decided to go in for Micheline Energy XM1+. Can you please help me out with some dealers in Mumbai? My TASS guy is trying to sell the stock Goodyears again.
  2. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    You can also look for Continental CPC2. It has comfort, grip and its silent too.
  3. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    What size are you looking at? I dont think you will find Michelin Energy XM1+ in 15 or 16. Instead, you should look for Primacy LC.

You can also look for Yoko A/S Drive and AVS DB series or Continental CPC2.

regarding dealers, I'd prefer Premji Tyres (Mahim), Saifee (Santacruz), Bombay Tyres or Pal Tyres (Lamington Road).
  4. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    dj.nish as given the best shops from where to buy tires from. I usually buy my tires from Pal tyres and so far my experience with them has been great.
    Their rates are also very competitive.
  5. zeus2k6

zeus2k6

Thanks guys! Santacruz seams to be the closest, so will go to Saifee! Regarding the tires, i didn't bother to check if xm1+ were available in 15. :(
    but if i may ask again for some recos. my preference is for good grip, softness and low noise. im pretty gentle with my car, so rugged tires not really required.
    thanks!!
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    In 195/60/15, my preference would be as follows: Michelin Primacy LC, Yokohama AVS Decibel or Bridgestone Potenza GIII (check with VahanPujari as he just got these tires).