1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Where is FIAT heading to?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sid_10000, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Month after month the sales figures for FIAT were on a decline. Its an abysmal 450 odd pieces now (Punto and Linea combined).
    Where is this heading to?
    What about the people with FIAT vehicles in their garages? Will they be left high and dry AGAIN by FIAT?
    Is there another plan from FIAT to turn this around?

Am worried by this. Dont want to face a spare part shortage few months down the line. :mad:
  2. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Fiat has to step up the ante if they want to see some Positive growth, with the reduction in prices and addition of features on the VW POLO things are looking grim, Hopefully Fiat india is taking some steps.
  3. SarKV

SarKV Novizio

Plan to book a Linea E MJD this month (Will be my First Car), now after seeing the no.s i'm worried to put my hard earned money, very disturbing.
    I feel this is the right time for Fiat do anything to built the brand image, Maruti is down and can't able to supply for the waiting customers and the car buyers in this financial tough times are few to do target marketing. They taken the right steps by going solo, but the phase with which the execution done is like they don't want to live longer. if they miss this festival period then it is going to very tough later.
  4. Loki

A few lessons if you look at Renault. They sensed that the market was craving for another 8 - 10 lakh-ish SUV after the Scorpio / Safari. The Duster must be single-handedly winning profits for them.

Having just 2 products in the portfolio haven't seemed to work. And I wont say anything about Tata ASS. Fiat probably needs to think broaden their range of offerings in India - Maybe now is the right time to get that mini SUV which they have been developing. Also, just to enhance brand recall/ and improve their brand image, they can probably bring in a few Jeep offerings as well as CBUs.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Another thread to discuss Fiats sales - we've had enough this is getting boring. Go out and take your car for drive. Even if Fiats leaves us we can run the cars like the palio and padmini.
    7 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

Fiat is heading towards No. 1 position. People are not realizing the potential of the car. So it will touch the number one reminds them about it's No 1 position and bounce back to a healthy number in sales. :rolleyes:

What we need to do is lower the blood pressure and Shift -> press->fly :)car). Whatever market does we are driving the best car available in market. So only one question in our mind
    "What is my next Destination? Does :anyone want to join"?
    3 people like this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , Dont worry about Fiat sales at all !!! Even ALto , wagon-R , i10 , Ritz , Manza etc. So many cars that sales fall Down This month......IMO , August is BAD month for Almost All Car manufacturers.:sadblue
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

I think there is now absolutely no difference between Kingfisher Airlines and Fiat India. Both are ailing at a fast rate.Lets hope for the best this month.
  9. sungoa2010

Both have to face the ground reality. One from air and other from ocean. One has borrowed and falling other has donated and falling.
    1 person likes this.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

It is too premature at this point to believe FIAT is packing off and leaving us in a scenario where we will be hunting around for spare parts.

Had FIAT not floated the exclusive dealerships, the increased marketing push that we see recently , i too would've believed FIAT are doing nothing. But that is not the case right now.

So, don't worry so prematurely.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.