1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Where can I get T-Jet Ac Blower?

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by jitu2509, Apr 23, 2014.

1. jitu2509

jitu2509 Timido

Mumbai
    My TJet's ac blower is not working and the climatic conditions are very bad over here in Mumbai.

Please suggest me from where I can replace my car Ac blower on immediate basis? i can not wait for 7 days for an appointment from dealers for just 15 mins work.

Need your quick response on this issue.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Did you check with FASS? I don't think they will ask you to take appointment for this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Is the car under warranty. If so please check it with your regular dealer first. Have you shown the car or called Torrid Fiat first? What was their response?
  4. jitu2509

jitu2509 Timido

Mumbai
    Yes I checked with Torrid but they offered me appointment on 2-May, then i checked with Balaji and the answer i got is they don't have part available will call me once it is with them.

Its a 15 mins job guys i don't know what is FIAT instruction to them but if this is the way it goes then its no use going with FIAT car in India.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I am sorry but what is FASS?
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat Authorised Service Centers or Fiat After Sales Support.

Normally, service centers should carry these kind of small works, without appointment.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Changing blower is not a 15 min job for sure. For this the complete dash needs to be removed I guess.... :)
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Jitu check RS Motors at Hindusthan Naka Charcope and I am sure they will help you to resolve the issue.