1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wheel trims not wheel cups!!

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Naren Here, Aug 15, 2011.

1. I have been searching for wheel trims since a year when i had a palio,Now i have a punto MJD and i still did not find them here in hyderabad.

I have inquired with all big car-decors in hyderabad.

from some other sources i learnt that they are available in banglore.

here in hyderabad they are saying that it is out-dated fashion to have wheel trims so they dont have them.

I personally feel wheel trims look good when rim is painted black,anyhow we already have them in black.

Has any one here tried them on their puntos or lineas?

this is what is a wheel trim: wmcvp-sleepper.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

i have those on my alto. it was very very very very difficult to source them, however my tbhp friend went to bangalore juna bazaar and got 4 of them somehow for me and shipped it to me.

these are from the era where fiat padminis and ambasadors used to have them as accessory decades ago :) now its an antique collection :)

if you find one please buy one for me too 12" , it costs just 100 rs each. max 200

but unfortunately one of them fell off and now i am not able to get them.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  3. wow...they look cool......especially when the car is moving they look amazing......i have seen them on many ambis.

how do they fit?
    Did you use any adhesive bonding?

lets see if any one have them on their fiats!!

12" is for alto rite.....
    ill definitely let u know if i find them....

what size will fit for punto?(activeMJD)
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

they have hooks at back you just push them on the wheel they get locked.
    they look best in the dark. you just see reflections bring golden when the car is moving.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    TFI member Sujith1100 have them on his Punto MJD BNW. He has uploaded pics on BHP thread about his Punto.
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

I have seen his car many times. He has Fiat Logo on his black steel wheels!! :)