1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wheel cover and 14 inch steel rims

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Prabhat Sinha, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    I have 4 wheel cover for 14 inch and steel rims- all are in excellent condition- I have upgraded to 15 inch wheels so these are lying with me. Any TFI member interested please write to me on prabhatxiss@rediffmail.com or contact me on 9910755330.
  2. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Prabhat,

Hope you are enjoying your 1.3 MJD classic +. Hows it goin? How many KM's have u driven. Nice to see that u have upgraded to 15 inch alloys . Are they 98 PCD aloys. Can you post some pics so that I can think abt the same.

Thanks
    Srikanth

3. Prabhat Sinha

Prabhat Sinha Timido

Gurgaon
    Hi Srikanth-yes enjoying driving Linea. I was planning for upgrade of tyres for last one month, finally yesterday job done. I was all set to buy Linea steel rim and wheel cover but while at Tyre shop I was offered a used Linea alloys and looked good to me so I purchased that- as I loved Linea alloys. Also fot a Yoko Tyre ES 100 195 60 R15 and its a great feel now. Car looks cool now. Will post the pictures soon. Sold my old tyres on OLX and got 9000 for those. My odometer is anout to reach 1500 now. fuel average is about 16 in city with average speed of 30-40 so overall happy. how about you share your experience.
  4. sriks84

sriks84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Awesome prabhat :) please post some pics would love to see them . I have started a new thread called " my engine and turbo opens up for Linea classic " I ve given my reviews there . I have completed 1600 km and I feel the engine and turbo has slightly opened up now , but due to worst office time traffic in Bangalore my mileage is still around 13 and 14 in city but on highways it has almost touched 20 very nice .. Waiting to cross 5000 km and first service and then would need to see how the car reacts ,,
    Take care buddy

Srikanth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Prabhat,

How much did the old Linea Alloys cost you? Just a for knowledge purpose only?

Thanks