1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Wheel alignment issues - Why cant Fiat fix it?

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Fiatophile, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumu

jumu Superiore

We are a small lot of netizens who are passionate about our vehicle. It cant be said same for the others. The way we take care is different and cant be expected from the general automobile owners. for some it is fill it shut it forget it and for others let it run as long or for a few they are unaware of what needs to be done. They may not even open the bonnet leave alone to see how the tyres are. They may visit the bunk to fill air maybe once a month and just carry on with life.

I would say strongly that there is nothing wrong with the alignment of Punto lineas. They need to be taken care regularly. I want my A drives to wear out and they are refusing as I am not compromising on correct pressure, alignment, tyre rotation and balancing regularly. Ist like, if anything is wrong with FIAT, it is the manufacturer responsibility.

2 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    @Fiatophile, which car you own, and please let us know what specific issue your car have.
    Don't start writing all Fiat cars have this problem or that problem. I could not find from this thread, what issue you have?

EDIT - I see you don't own any Fiat. And now make this thread obvious.

Its closed now.
    4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.