1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Whats the fair Price to sell a Fiat Punto Emotion Pack 2010 Dec model

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by macky, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macky

macky Amatore

Hi All,

I am just thinking of selling my Punto EPack 2010 Dec model with 48K on the ODO. I am just thinking as I got a s10 recently and I thought I will sell the s10 if I have to retain one car but then perceptions change!! thats a different story though :)
    out of the 48K around 35K is run on the NH7 highway and with a very detailed service history and with out any accident history.

The only add ons are a 5th OEM alloy and front JBL components and rear pioneer speakers!
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

You didn't mention if it's a petrol or a diesel.

Resale value of fiats depend much on the buyer and his passion. Find a good buyer who understands intricacies involved.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Nanda, If you exchange your Punto, you willnot get more than 4.5 in Showroom. Please check with individual for better price. But 5 L will be good selling price.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

W.r.t the price I've been offered for my car, I'd say around 5 lakh max.

EDIT: Another FIATian from Anantapur!?::D That's great! Let's meet up sometime with our Fiats.
    His signature says it's an Mjd. :)
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  5. macky

macky Amatore

ok!! Np!! If 5L is the max that i can get, then I will keep it for another 2-3 years!! :) Atleast I can drive home every alternate weekend!! :)
    Thank you guys for the Feed back and Arkin, sure we can meet up!! I have seen only couple of Puntos in ATP, lets meet up sometime!! probably for shivratri I will be there, so, PM me your number!, Also Mods, I request you to close this thread!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.