1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What would you like FIAT to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by NAREN64, Nov 12, 2010.

?

What would you like FIAT to do to sell more

1. FIAT Boutiques in major Cities

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. FIAT Car Dealerships Plus Service centers

16.5%
  3. FIAT Car Dealerships using TATA's Service centers

40.5%
  4. Continue the existing JV with TATA

1.3%
  5. More advertisement campaigns in Newspapers & TV channels

3.8%
  6. Price reduction & more offers

16.5%
  7. Add more models like the Punto T Jet & Linea 1.6 MJD

7.6%
  8. Impove the Interiors for all models like Linea T Jet

13.9%
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I was just looking at the Fiat website. They should make the website more attractive. Just look at the VW/Skoda/Honda website. How they are projecting themselves. Fiat should make use of each and every opportunity. Look at the photo gallery. I bet one can find better 1000 times better photos at TFI. Can't they increase the size of the image so that people has a better view. Now days everybody extract all kind of information from website. In the main page Punto and Linea are flashing. Where is 500?. Fiat doesn't want to project their premium car available India. Even the Photo selection of Punto is pathetic. They should have selected some open space instead of those underground parking area with some Non Fiat Cars in back ground. Mistakes starts from here. They should also shift the CEO corner to some where else. The front page should simply use to promote the product in a very attractive way. There is also a problem with it. People will tempted to write complaints and of course they may not get reply always and it will create a wrong impression that even the Top officials don't care about the problem. In the news I am not seeing 2011. All topics are old and this gives bad impression. I am just trying to correlate the niggling issues,service issues with what I described above. VW has done a neat job in interiors and see their website, it looks so fresh. Just look at the dirty underground parking area in the picture(http://www.fiat-india.com/) and the same attitude reflects in the panel gaps and bad fit and finish what people complain. They should have a better team for marketing and brand development, a better team for quality assurance(A defective product should not roll out from the factory). They should also have a face book or similar things and let people express their opinion and let them bravely answer it. Look at Fabia face book. There are lot of open criticism and skoda answers. Fiat should give a feeling that Fiat is with people. Fiat History should be presented with much more attractive way in the website . Fiats main technical innovations should be projected. How many of us know that Fiat was among the first one to implement VVT technology(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable_valve_timing).
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If we look at the recent ad of Punto the main stress was on Blue and Me. But now days all cars are trying to bring blue tooth connectivity and many doesn't know how Blue &Me is different from others and from the ad it is very difficult to get more information.So better to avoid such technical things in ad. Instead of that they should show something that attract the people especially the kids and family. Family has a huge role in deciding the car. Best example is Tata Nano.