1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What will be the next launch from the Brand FIAT

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by kedarbendre, Jul 5, 2013.

?

A new car from FIAT would be:

1. FIAT Panda

48.9%
  2. FIAT Novo Palio

6.4%
  3. FIAT Freemont

12.8%
  4. FIAT 500L

10.6%
  5. FIAT 500XL

10.6%
  6. Any other please specify

10.6%
  1. All speculations, dream list, and wish list is all we get to see. .When is really the next model coming to india?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Ideally, they should launch a car/SUV to retain the thousands of early buyers of the Punto and Linea who would otherwise be exiting the FIAT brand for lack of upgrade available. The Punto linea refresh should happen on the parallel , as should the small car launch to take on the other small cars. Am I asking for too much ??:)

Abdul
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    This is Fiat..they are slow in launching new cars in India..we cant predict when Fiat will launch their next model..
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  4. I would be the one among them to quit FIAT if there is not Duster Like car from FIAT when I am upgrading.
  5. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    What about Viaggio ? Is it slated for india ?
  6. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Hi Friends,
    Voted any other as I would love to see Viaggio in India with that 1.6D and 1.4 T-Jet.
    Regards
    tushar
    1 person likes this.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fiat will be launching compact SUV wen you are upgrading but it may be Punto cross over or a new compact SUV to take on Ecosport..
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Panda, Punto Adventure, New Palio and 500L or 500XL to take the competition bang on.
  9. mayank

mayank Amatore

keeping in mind the rise of the compact SUV's and the hype created by ecosport & duster. Where all other automobile companies like hyundai,suzuki and VW have tighten their belts to launch their own crossovers/Compact Suv's, I won't be surprised if fiat also launches 500xl along with 500l in the heat of the moment. But 500xl is yet to be launched all around i guess, so its early to say everything. But i want both these to come here as these two are gonna be a "trump card" for fiat in indian market. Specially 500l. 500L has the potential to grab the large part of market share in hatchback segment in Indian automobile market.
  10. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Actually looking at current car market I should say FIAT should launch cars which can bring numbers to India in the below order( This is my wish list for future fiat launches) :
    1) Fiat Freemount/Fiat Nova Weekender(with multiAir and multijet 1.6 - 1.9) : To take on all from Duster - XUV500
    2) Fiat Panda/ NovaPalio : in price range 3.5 lacs-5 lacs ()
    3) Fiat Viaggio(with both multiAir1.4 and multijet 1.6) take on all Sedans below 10-13 lacks
    4) 500XL/ 500L : To take on Ford Ecosports and upcoming XA Alfa from Suzuki
    5) Panda 4x4/ Punto crossover : To take on upcoming polo crossover
    6) Super Hatch Punto Abarth
    1 person likes this.