1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What Tyre for Linea? 205/55 R16

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by daretodream, Oct 10, 2015.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Have a look at Goodyear Assurance using them in my car there is lot of grip in wet and dry conditions.
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    I am currently running P3st in my Tjet and they are perfectly fine. I changed them as soon as I bought the car because the OE are the lousy Goodyears. I have done 28,000 kms on them and except for a couple of punctures, the tyres are fine and I think they may last another 7,000 kms.

But I have seen the P7 and they are currently available quite cheap at about 32000 for a set of four including fixing, balancing and alignment. And the P3st is at 40,000 which makes the difference quite high. The P3st is good but not justified at this price difference and we know Michelin always commands a premium for it's name.

I would choose the P7.
  3. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    Hi frnz...my linea emotion pk 1.4 fire has done 25k...but 2 tires worn out from outer edge...then got alignment and balancing done...but now one of the front tires is goin bald...ny reasons for this or 25k is sufficient time to change tyres
  4. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Falken Azenis PT722
    Michelin Primacy 3St
  5. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    Moksh..i mean 25k km is too less i thnk
  6. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
  7. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
  8. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    @daretodream, can you let us know which one did you go with and your experience with it so far?

Thanks.
  9. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Surprised that none in the forum had tried MRF, I think they have one model ZLX or ZLO or MRF wanderer, not sure.
    Is there any particular reason, like quality, cost or life????
  10. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    I have recently switched to MRF ZLX for my Zen from Bridgestone, it is good with less road noise