1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What to do to avoid dogs climbing on the car ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Naughty, Aug 22, 2012.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I have GREAT Idea !!! By Following above IDEA ,All DOGS will Gone from Your AREA !!
    And IDEA is....
    Buy One SHOTGUN and Shoot DOg One By One :devil , and Practicing regulerly , U can Go To Olympic Too for shooting compitition and will earn Gold Medal:evilsmile
    Ek Gooli main DO shikaar !!:drinks

( I'm Just Joking......Dont be serious .....otherwise POLICE will caught U ;))
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    What a boring and useless thread is this. Why dont you take care of your car your self. I dont this the topic to discuss on forum.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    There are lot and lots of boring theads in TFI. If I feel something boring, I better keep it off from replying. :D
    2 people like this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think kedar was in "high spirits" while writing that rude post. :)
    3 people like this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lets concentrate on the DOG :D

Naughty,
    Final option you need to take " Baba Dharan " (Mera Sapna sabka apna):D and use the dogs as your pets and later train them the punto ethics :p .
    1 person likes this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    For a person who has driven or even at the neighborhood of a Abarth, Alpha and Masrati everything else in this world will be boring:evilsmile
    2 people like this.
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Kedar Buddy...

If I have a problem, I share it with my family members... Here, all are my Fiat Family Members(at least that's how I take it)... I am always ready to help my family members and so do I expect them to share their experience and solutions to my problem if they have any... none is forced to share or participate into it... I may not be master at taking care of my car but at least I am learning from my fellow family members, rather than showing I know everything kinda Attitude

I have always given you respect and expect the same from you...

Please keep your Attitude and Rude posts away from me at least...

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Kedar Buddy...

If I have a problem, I share it with my family members... Here, all are my Fiat Family Members(at least that's how I take it)... I am always ready to help my family members and so do I expect them to share their experience and solutions to my problem if they have any... none is forced to share or participate into it... I may not be master at taking care of my car but at least I am learning from my fellow family members, rather than showing I know everything kinda Attitude

I have always given you respect and expect the same from you...

Please keep your Attitude and Rude posts away from me at least...

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Sungoa... I have my relatives owning Mercedese S Class and Maserati in India itself and they are down to earth... :)
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Naughty I was not talking about the issue you are facing but the replies of these threads, most of them are making fun of this incident instead of suggesting good prevention method. There are so many off topic replies to this thread if you read this thread.

Due to such kind of replies the main moto behind this thread is lost thats the reason I said boring thread.

This is bit serious issue (dogs), so I have request to all members to stick to the topic.

Naughty my intention was not to hurt you and if it did it, then I am sorry.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @Naughty: People down to earth love the cars and people who are not, love the emblem. So your relatives love the cars than emblem :)
    2 people like this.
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Paddleshifter, I am thinking whether that would make the dogs even more desperate to mark their territory on the four wheels to overcome the phenyl smell. In a way that is much better than climbing the car I guess.

Abdul