1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What to do to avoid dogs climbing on the car ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Naughty, Aug 22, 2012.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oops!! What I meant was putting 4-5 spoonful of Phenyl in half a bucket of water (We have a small 10 liter bucket kept for things like washing or mopping up floors etc). So pour at least 5 liters of phenyl water.

@Naughty, I think you should try water bottle and phenyl water idea separately so that we know if both methods are equally effective or one more than the other.

Just asking so that if water bottle method is as effective, I will try to give it a try as well instead of my tried and tested formula of phenyl water. :)
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Naughty bro,

infact i was too suffering from this dog menace.tried all possible that i could do and finally gave up and relocated from my previous apartment.Now it's relief here but sometimes cats climbs the car and jumps to neighbors wall.earlier my car was so badly scratched by these dogs,i had to get my bonnet repainted because of these nawabs.

if its the same dog who mounts the car every time bash him up with bat/hockey,next time he and his pals will not dare to come near to your car.ha ha ha ha..
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
    3 people like this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I swear Buddy... I feel like crucifying them for ruining the beauty of my beloved FGP... :oops::firey:chair:

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Last night I tried with that Phenyl mixed Water only.... And it seems it did work... No New visible scratches even today... :clapping:dancing

Infact I came little late last night... I came back home at 2:30 am. last night and so all the dogs were already settled by then... but I still did sprinkle that phenyl mixed water even at that time middle of night and there were no new visible scratches today.....

Now I should experiment that only water bottle thing separately....

Paddleshifter Bro, Why dont you experiment that once ?? Atleast you dont have any risk of scratches on the car's body.... :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    Ok...Here's the saviour!

All you have to do is put some RED-CHILLY powder on the car - roof, bonnet and the tail, if your car has one.

This is a proven technique and it works, my relative had a similar issue in Delhi and she had fabulous results. Plus you get the sadistic pleasure when they scream - anyone would when you put some chilly powder on their genitals....:D

Cheers!
    4 people like this.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
    thinking out of the box....
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    OMG. I see full of Sadists in this thread. :D
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Oh No ! let us avoid sadism. We are part of the community that donated MJD organ's to many those who don't have it and who are now running happily all around. We should only show sympathy. Already there is a effect on non violence so let us follow it. :D I have a doubt that it is the love for punto that attract them otherwise life could have much happy for them with boxy swifts with more flat surface than the slippery slopy surface of punto.
    3 people like this.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the thread should be renamed with
    FIAT OWNERS HUMOUR :p
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    How come a car filled with fun have a forum without fun. Fun is integral part of fiat forum. We will find it every where, whether it is the lizard in dash OR a discription of a dog on bonnet OR a bashing of non fiats OR a nostalgic memory of past OR a future prediction of a new launch OR a weak performance of a monthly sale or a strong performance on road ...OR...OR ...:D
    3 people like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is there a repellent for reptiles like snakes? ;)

Two weeks back, I spotted a greenish snake crawling over my car's boot. Initially I thought it was a leaf from the coconut tree. I got alerted when it started to move. I let it go in its own way. :D. What else can I do?
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012