1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What to do to avoid dogs climbing on the car ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Naughty, Aug 22, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Please give updates of bottle method. I am just curious to know the result.
    If there is no result we need to do things systematically

Sama,Veda,Dhana,Dandam are the 4 four basic methods by which every man can be dealt with so dogs also.

Sama:This is the first method that anyone adopts.you merely tell a person "this is to be done" .

Veda:In this,the person has not followed/does not wish to follow Sama,so you tell him"if you do this ,this is what you reap and if you dont this is what you lose"

Dhana:Our friend does not follow Veda either so you tell him "if you do this,i shall reward you with this" Keep some foods away and feed them.

Dandam:Our friend is really lame and does not follow Dhana either so you tell him "Look here buddy,if you dont do this i'm gonna kill you" Hot water or crackers are the best.
  2. :evilsmile Oh man.. I can't stop laughing when I imagine that scene :evilsmile
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Lol @ Sungoa

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Have already done that many times... not only chased them with stick even hit them with stick couple of time... have hit them with stones as well many times... But they are same as their tails... Kuchh bhi karo - Kuttey ki doom teddhi ki teddhi...

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

I actually did this... mailed them many times, but no actions were taken... Then finally I actually had to use the influence in the municipal corporation... but as earlier, now they dont come and pick up these stray dogs... they come and simply inject them to make them impotent :lol... hope they wont multiply but what to do with those which have already taken birth to scratch my car :confused...

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Tried Chilled water and even have used a cracker gun which shoots a rocket kinda thing from it and that rocket covers some distance and then it makes noise with some 4-5 crackers blasting... I had bought that cracker keeping monkeys in mind... Monkeys are regular visitor of our apartments and many times they spend whole night in the balcony and pent house... That gun has been a boon to woo monkeys away.... Even dogs are scared of that gun but dont forget to return to roof of my FGP when I am not around....
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If nobody give them food in your colony they will migrate to other place. So if some body is feeding them make a request not to do so.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad

Kept the water bottles last night on the floor near the car's front end... in the morning I could not find the water bottles :confused ... I dont know who has taken those water bottles.... but at night I had also sprinkled some phenyl mixed water around bonnet area and also on tires.... and it seems dogs have not climb on the car last night though I need to confirm it with the car cleaner... coz. he comes early in the morning cleans all our cars and leaves... so only he notices the dog paw marks on the bonnet, I notice only new scratches if any.... many times what happens is once the cleaner leaves again dogs go and rest on the car... Today there were no paw marks after he cleaned it but were there any before he cleaned, is what i need to know from him but definitely no new scratches I noticed today...

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

That is not possible... we cant request each and every individual... Most of the gujjus believe that they get direct blessing of god by feeding cows and dogs and what not... Bunch of crazy people... you wont believe... few of them would come out barking on me if I hit the dog with stick or stone which was sitting on my car... I request them to take that dog to their house and make him comfortable in sofa/lounger... Idiots...
  6. sushilbiddu

sushilbiddu

Karnal
    I had to say the same but aashish said it.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    One thing is sure. Dogs are loosing interest slowly. Hope things will improve. Keep a plastic bottle with full of water today also.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The reason may be the dogs are afraid of seeing the deformed reflections from the curved surface. Another such theary is in village when people dry mirchi, bitter gaurd etc they keep a mirror next to it to avoid crows.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  9. May be.. but at night reflection wont happen that much.. Lets see if this works out for folks who are trying it.