1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What should be the new features/Improvement needed in upcoming Linea/Punto ?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by santhukp, Mar 24, 2013.

1. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Provision for cup / bottle holders
    1 person likes this.
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am planning/have done the following:

1. Media upgrade: Threw the B&M out and installed JVC RBT 90 along with host of things
    2. GC Upgrade Kit: Done
    3. Rim and Tyre upgrade: 16" Alloys with 205/55 R16 - pending for two reasons of course Vitamin M and still not sure if the upgraded shoes would affect my 2010 Linea.
    4. Turn indicators: looking for good ones
    5. 100/90 Philips: Should be done during the course of this week.
    6. Tuning Box: Vital Amines Missing
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Storage space for bottles/cups & other nick knacks.. Anything else can wait.
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Better speakers, that's all. In my opinion, the T-Jet requires nothing else.
  5. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    A better gear box please
    1 person likes this.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    No no i think its going in the wrong way.
    I'm not asking for things that are either too hard to source or just too complex to change.
    I'm looking at things that can be done with minimal expenditure but that will make your drive be better than it already is
  7. Re: what would you do to better your fiat?

Great topic shams, hope my wife doesnt read this she wont be too pleased:
    1) remap:after clocking 60-70k kms on the odo.
    2)fit a 2 din with MMI navigation and try to retain the blue and me aswell.(waiting for someone in the forum to come out with a good solution)
    3) seat covers, next year for sure as soon as the oem fabric starts looking ugly because of my two beautiful dogs.
    4) car refrigerator:14litrs or more, dont want to plug it in the ciggi socket.
    5) change fog lamps, either hid or good oem bulb replacement with relay(any suggestion for both guys)
    6) dog seat cover for rear seats:next month(car gets too messy from inside with all the drooling and hairs)
    7) car inverter@belkin,as soon as I find a permanent solution to my ciggi fuse blowing off every time I insert anything there.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Oh my friend you dont believe it but i wasn't using my laptop to start this thread at all. I wrote it from my mobile, when my wife was driving!! And that's how it is :)

9. Re: what would you do to better your fiat?

@ the black; please let me know if you successfully get to install the power bank in your car.btw will it void the warranty? ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore