1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What might get damaged?

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Dec 26, 2012.

1. shams

shams Esperto

my rims had costed around 700 for transport but i had to pick them up from sharma transport stockyard in city market area.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

So there you go, it would nearly come up to the TASS price only.
    By paying an extra few hundreds at least we can be sure its not picked up from somewhere and shipped.
    And that's a big relief in itself if you ask me ;-)
  3. shams

shams Esperto

show this picture to SA mr gopal :):) :http://www.teamfiat.co.in/engine-co...haft-bent-scratched-need-help.html#post141036
    which SC he is from?

- - - Merged Post - - -

rims were quite big parts thats why. not sure if they follow the same transport procedure for smaller parts. cost should be less for smaller parts but anyways you are right for 1 or 2 parts it won't be beneficial. its better to take from TASS unless we buy in bigger quantity
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Hi Sat-Chit-Ananda,

I have jumped a speedbreaker at similar and more speeds 2-3 times. The loud thud doesnt mean that something has went bad.
    But since you have checked the alignment and you say Camber is okay then i think struts are not damaged. Caster is not adjustable.

If toe is too much positive by 6 mm, which is really large then there is a possibility of the arms being damaged. Before buying stuffs please check the damages to lower arms, balancer rods etc and then order.
    3 people like this.