1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What is your (next) favorite car Brand?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Feb 27, 2012.

?

What is your (next) favorite car Brand?

1. Chevrolet

8.0%
  2. Ford

14.4%
  3. Honda

8.0%
  4. Hyundai

1.6%
  5. Mahindra

8.8%
  6. Maruti

2.4%
  7. Nissan

0.8%
  8. Renault

5.6%
  9. Skoda

26.4%
  10. Tata

4.0%
  11. Toyota

9.6%
  12. Volkswagen

10.4%
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I was just wondering what would be the favorite car brand other than Fiat for a Fiat'ian. I have excluded premium brands like BMW, Audi, etc. Please cast your vote and probably post the reason for the same.

My vote goes to Skoda. I believe this is the other European manufacturer who is serious about Safety, Handling and the build quality.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Actually it's more than FIAT, the serpent, Alfa Romeo...:mrgreen:!!! FIAT is next favorite brand to ALFA ROMEO in my case. My favorite cars are Giulietta 2011 & 159. Haven't driven or even seen in flesh both of them but they rule my heart, don't know why:A? Sorry for this stupid & ridiculous reasons to like a car & brand but that's the way it is.

I think you should edit the thread's title as What is your (next) favorite "NON-FIAT" car Brands & cars that you like? I can see what you are expecting as the answer from people.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    My vote is also for Skoda. It has the best ride after Fiat and also good in safety aspects.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The "next" says it all ENKI. I also wanted to just list out the brands that are on sale in India.

But, Sir you didn't vote :).
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I just hope this thread does not turn out to be another slugfest with members questioning why one is favorite and not the other. If it does, the Mod Team will have to drop the guillotine on this thread.

Kindly limit to posting your favourite brand, the reasons (if any) and not questioning choices of others.

x-x-x

As for my choice, i vote for Toyota. Sadly though, we in India were never exposed to the full brilliance of Toyota and Toyota of 2012 is itself not what it used to be.

Cheers.
  6. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Chevy... coz of Cruze & Camaro kind of build... :)
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Ford, Without Doubt. For it's sheer brilliant Ride, Handling & Maneuverability abilities like Fiat.
    There is a lot of similarity between Ford & Fiat.:mrgreen:
    Both are struggling brands (Figo has done wonders for Ford). Both has lesser resale value. Both do not enjoy better perception of the market.
  8. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Mahindra .... loved the way they run their org., clear cut expansion plan, Good products in pipeline and Legendary Jeep.

and because next on my list is an SUV, and the newest of all XUV500 is the one on radar.
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    As of now, my favourite is Skoda Yeti 4x4 Elegance. So, I voted for Skoda.
  10. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    my vote goes to chevy cruze my next car for sure