1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What is this price game from FIAT.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nitinkumardba, Jul 18, 2010.

1. What's the logic behind importing LHS parts from Turkey ? I hope it's not true sound stupid
  2. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune

I too thought it was stupid until the spare parts guys from BuB actually showed me right and left fog lamp grill along with the prices. Left indeed was imported
  3. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Hi
    See the PDF file enclosed herewith.

In this file,price of Fuel Injectors is mentioned Rs.2716/- :confused

Is this true ?

I got following information of prices of CRDi Injectors

Multijet Injector Rs.13000/- (Each) :shocked

DDiS Injector Rs.16000/- (Each) :shocked :shocked

DICOR Injector Rs.20000/- (Each) :shocked :shocked :shocked

Then which information is correct ?

Or
    Was it lollypop from FIAT to customers to take decision for buying Multijet by publishing this Spare Compare Chart ?

If this price is Rs.2716/- each ,then I will make :dancing

Attached Files:

4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think Rs.2716/- is price of Glow Plugs of Diesel engine.
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    recently i banged my car and broke my RH fog lamp bracket and fog grill.I enquirer ed and it cost around 1890.however I could manage to get fog lamp bracket from Kava motors for rs. 100 thus saved Rs. 1790.i bought front show grill for Rs. 1000 and front lower show grill for Rs. 300
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Amol the list seems to be very old. There is a big difference in the price from the list . For eg:-
    [table="width: 500"]

Sl No
    Part
    As per List
    Current Price

Airfilter

Oil Filter

Fuel Filter
    [/table]
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  7. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    That applies to Rear fog lamps , the LHS side is a combination Lamp of Reverse indicator + fog lamp which is imported ( INR 4000 ), while RHS is fog lamp Indian made price INR 700 ,

although I find no reason why rear LHS fog + reverse lamp cannot be made in India , If they can Indigenously produce such parts , they can also lower the product ( Car ) cost to a great extent.

there may be also some other parts in which there is ( huge ) price difference in RHS & LHS for Logistic reasons.

Atul
  8. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    clutch KIT INCLUDING BEARING THE PRICE HAD BEEN INCREASED TO RS 5500 from 2900. Man that a steep rise.
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    varin AFAIK 2900 is for 75 HP Grande Punto and it still costs same for 75 HP GP.
    Linea and Punto 90 HP uses more heavy duty clutch for the extra torque and power produced by our VGT MJD's.
  10. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3