1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What is the fluid collection under the car??

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Bala, May 31, 2012.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Thank you all guys for your suggestions and concerns.
    The car was taken to the TASS yesterday and the A/C drainage tube was fixed and it was explained the fluid collection under the car was also because of the same reason,even if the A/C has not been used for 15 days.Anyhow,now there is no more fluid collection,but to my utter horror,the underbody engine gaurd is missing.The car was taken to a TASS in Pondicherry 10 days back to fix the fuel indicator issue and a water wash was recommended and my unsuspecting Dad agreed and there the engine gaurd dissapeared.To add to the woes as a side effect of vacuum cleaning.here comes a new large hole in the rear seat and 5k art leather cover is damaged,very bad.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This is absolutely ridiculous. Did you take this issue to them?
  3. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That is why I don't like to leave with SC fellows with out accompanying, but, they say it will take 2 or 3 days then no way we can accompany. While fixing a reported problem, they create more. Take the issue to the FIAT, otherwise TASS fellows don't care much.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes Ramjin,it's ridiculous.
    No,i haven't taken the issue to the TASS,because it's now 2 weeks since my car left the TASS and now it's too late and they will obviously say that they did not take the underbody cover.Usually I used to inspect everything after the car returns fro TASS but I have never looked under the car if the cover has been removed.
    No,I did not write to FIAT,because I've written so many times complaining(once the S.A was dismissed when I discovered and wrote to them about the wrong engine oil)and they have had enough trouble(once the came from Chennai to take back the car when it was delivered with oil and fuel leaking),so that last week the moment they saw my car(when it went to fix the A/c leakage),immediately they sent the car back,giving the reason the electrician was on leave,they avoid my car these days.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    You can atleast try calling them and letting them know the situation.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,Gurjinder,Iam doing that,am taking the car and informing them that the under body cover is missing and would ask if anybody had removed that to clean it!
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Bala,

Even if you can not take the car there immediately as it's far, atleast call them and inform that this is what had happened when your car was there at their workshop. Back this up with an email. Afterwards, whenever you can or whenever the car is going that side for any other service item, you can get this also rectified.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    TASS oh TASS! The water wash caused me a giant hairline scratch on the left rear door. Plus the engine is now knocking. I gotta check the engine guard if it is there :uh
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    :confused: :confused::confused:

Can you kindly explain, in the appropriate thread, what exactly is happening? When does it "knock"? What exactly is knocking by the way.