1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Surya, Apr 24, 2013.

?

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Poll closed May 24, 2013.
  1. FIAT runs in family

24.3%
  2. Love at first sight

76.7%
  3. Word of mouth

17.5%
  4. Dealer showroom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Advertisements/Paper/Internet

7.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    one thing is for sure, a very negligible fiats are sold due to the Dealer's or sales team's effort. Fiats are sold in India due marketing done by enthusiasts or owners.
    Tragic thing is lot of opportunities for FIAT is lost due lazy ass attitude of Fiat dealers in India.
  2. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    Sometime in 2011, I had Hyundai i10 and was on my way to Coorg. Had taken bypass from Srirangapatna where I came across a bullying red punto. He irritated me so much that I stopped bothering about mileage and started driving real fast. At one point, road was uneven and I was struggling to control my bouncing i10 and the punto overtook me as though it was a well plastered highway.

Ego was hurt badly but was completely impressed with Punto's capability resulted in that to be the front runner and eventual winner for my next car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3 people like this.
  3. nareshov

nareshov

Bangalore
    @Sailer_Punter: if you can't beat them, join them. eh? :D
    3 people like this.
  4. xs.dhaval

xs.dhaval Timido

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I never gave any attention to punto until I was out looking for a car
    I never had a preference in cars before, but after looking at all the options- swift dzire, amaze, i20, figo, polo, micra, fabia, i sorted these out-
    Figo- excellent car, but american ( i dont like american cars, its a compulsion, nothing wrong with the car)
    Fabia- strong car but not value for money.
    I20- dead steering wheel
    Polo- dad said vw is high maintenance. Had to rule that out
    Dzire amaze dont have that built i was looking for.

So punto seemed right choice.
    And 2 things about the car swept me flat- excellent steering feedback, and double folding rear seats....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk