1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Surya, Apr 24, 2013.

?

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Poll closed May 24, 2013.
  1. FIAT runs in family

24.3%
  2. Love at first sight

76.7%
  3. Word of mouth

17.5%
  4. Dealer showroom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Advertisements/Paper/Internet

7.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Word of mouth for me coupled with a very very attractive price. My friend Parimal bought a Punto Sports and would not stop raving about it. Exasperated :D by his continuos "Punto this & Punto that" I asked him for a test drive and he called my bluff and drove his Punto to Dilli for the F1. A drive to & From the BIC and I was hooked and soon the Jet+ was in my hangar.
  2. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    All my friends and relatives were against my decision of buying a FIAT due to poor customer service feedbacks, highly recommended brands by them were Maruti and Hyundai :banghead:

I am glad that I listened to my heart and bought a Punto 90HP home :D

No complains about the product.

Hope FIAT doesn't disappoint me when it comes to service.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  3. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    For me FIAT is a family car..We had a Premier Padmini from 1990 till 2010. Also it is an emotional attachment towards this brand which made me buy a FIAT again. If i am into market again for a new car it will definitely be a FIAT ...
  4. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    I have to say test drive and teamfiat reviews influenced me to buy a FIAT Car. Its a great car, I never regretted buying a FIAT !!
  5. DeLineated

DeLineated Timido

MH12
    None of the listed, really.

I actually studied cars over time and decided which best fit my driving style, what I wanted was performance, handling, braking/safety, reliability, durability, space.
    I might have zeroed in to the Swift for peace of mind (Maruti - 1000s of service centres), loved the Honda City looks as well as Vento and Polo. But all reviews/opinions around the main forums pointed to Punto and Linea when it came to handling - let's leave aside premium cars aside, they cost an arm and leg just to service , else I'd pick an M5 rightaway.

So - Punto 90HP was what I planned, practical as a hatchback and diesel economy. Would have loved a 1.6MJD Linea with 120hp or more, but that's two years away at least.
    But then this preowned TJet classified caught my eye, and I thought - 112hp , turbo petrol , I probably won't drive it as much as a diesel, but for all the praise it's got, maybe I can get more smiles per mile ? Even if I do eventually run back to diesel to save precious monies, I should experience a fast petrol for some time at least.

The rest, as they say, is history.
    Rest, is history.
    1 person likes this.
  6. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It's rather who than what. Well I would give the credit to Kedarbendre and Rishike007. I fell in love with Punto when I drove Kedar's ABARTH 90hp. It was really a joyful experience( Though I was a newbie in driving back then. Still it made me smile).

After that I started following TFI and reviews of Punto on YouTube. The more I discovered the more I fell in love with it. And Finally I am gonna booki a Punto Sport PW (with black roof and red ORVM's only. Not other add ons). :)

The Road is My DRUG.!
    1 person likes this.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I bought FIAT because I love to drive and FIAT' provide best drivers car in India; plus the Tjet engine was icing on cake. So bought it hands down. Competitors were checked for the sake of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Well, it was the experience we had with Palio that encouraged us to buy another FIAT, eyes closed. It might seem like a paradox to most FIAT bashers but that was and is the reality :)

Once a FIAT always a FIAT.
    1 person likes this.
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Well... I will keep it very short.. when I bought the Punto in 2009 it was all because of one word "HEAD TURNER", now in 2013 when I bought the Linea the definition has changed, it's becoz fiat is a "LIFE SAVER"... I would say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the transition from HEAD TURNER to LIFE SAVER.. I mean from punto to linea

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  10. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

PHAGWARA
    Well.... It was like love at first sight. But it was not blind love. Risk was well calculated.

Sent from my A12+ using Tapatalk