1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Surya, Apr 24, 2013.

?

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Poll closed May 24, 2013.
  1. FIAT runs in family

24.3%
  2. Love at first sight

76.7%
  3. Word of mouth

17.5%
  4. Dealer showroom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Advertisements/Paper/Internet

7.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. murugusec

murugusec Timido

CHENNAI
    booked punto by reading TFI threads without test driving punto, but searched two years for a car for me and test drived most of the hatchback in our country. Now fully enjoying my ride..
    1 person likes this.
  2. Pkya

Pkya Timido

Pune, Maharashtra
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Absolute Love at First sight !! Wanted to own Punto since long and as soon as I started earning first thing I did is bought Punto !! :)
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    We were planning to buy the Ritz and Punto was just being launched here. After a TD of both, wife and kids won't have anything other than the Punto.
  4. Harshad M J

Harshad M J Timido

Trivandrum
    Fiat sort of runs in the family, our first car was a Premier Padmini 1100, Ambassador, we had Uno and now we have 3 Fiats in the family - my Punto, Siena 1.7 and Petra1.9
    2 people like this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My Dad had Fiat 1100 (Dukkar FIAT) changed to Padmini, was forced to adopt 800 5 Speed when i left abroad, But then soon Grabed the Punto in 2010,
    Bitten by a FIAT bug..
    1 person likes this.
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    this is my fourth Fiat in my family. 3 owned by dad and fourth Punto owned by me. my next car will also be a Fiat.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  7. shahid316

shahid316 Timido

Mumbai
    For me its love at first site and first drive for Punto. But most important is word of mouth from my friend Shantanoo Lonkar who explained me each and every minute details of Punto and i just loved it. It was my first interaction with Shantanoo and he gave me the keys of his brand new Punto and i was shocked for getting it to drive. I drove Punto for first time from Pune to Lavasa and from then i haven't took any test drive of other car and bought my Punto in September 2012. I feel i didn't picked Punto but Punto picked me. I just love my Punto. :D
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Like many others, for me also it was love at first sight. Since the day I saw Punto and Linea, wanted to own one. And coincidently, first ever car I sat and held the steering as a child was my uncle's Fiat :D

And of course, TFI family and my wife did play a major role in my decision.
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    My foolishness i guess :p
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I voted for Love At First Sight. The urge to own my Linea overtook all other factors. :)