1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Surya, Apr 24, 2013.

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Poll closed May 24, 2013.
  1. FIAT runs in family

2. Love at first sight

3. Word of mouth

4. Dealer showroom

0 vote(s)
  5. Advertisements/Paper/Internet

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. My wife's insistence of TDing Punto when i went to book a Indica Vista chaged my plan and went ahead booked BNW Punto.Sales chap who was in touch with me couldn't believe it and tried to tell all negative aspects of Punto but I had already made up my mind.
    2 people like this.
  2. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Well I test drove Fiat Palio D in 2008. I liked the drive of the car, stability, handling and build quality, the punch of engine etc. This instigate my love for Fiat. Slowly started following owner ship reviews on Tbhp and other sites like Mouthshut etc. I made my mind then. However first time i TD fiat GP in 2009. I did not liked it. But somehow i was convinced about Fiat . Later in 2012 i bought one. :)
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Like it. I too want to do the same. But, not allowed to be a lone rider for long drives.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i20 and swift influenced me to buy punto :D ,

from first look of FIAT punto made my buying decision.
  5. I have Voted First Sight and Fiat in Famly.

Shortly after launch, The very first time when I checked out punto in the showroom I didn't like it. When I had to bay a car, I was offered a Punto Testdrive , at that is when I loved the car very much. The built, the handling and ride is what made me fell in love. So it is more like Love at First Drive. And also when I voted the option Dealer Showroom was not available.

The reason for me voting Fiat runs in family is My grandfather had a Fiat 1100. The first car in our Family and one of the very few cars running in coimbatore that time. I still remember going around in that car when I was a kid. Not because of that I chose Fiat, but I am happy I brought back Fiat into our family again.
  6. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Bought a Fiat... drove a Fiat... Loved the Fiat... bought another one... :-D
    1 person likes this.
  7. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I have always been fascinated by Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Maserati and Fiat Brands. Punto was love at first site, and I never believed when people said that Fiat has a poor sales and after sales.

The build quality of Fiat speaks a lot.
  8. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

I was looking for a safe car with excellent handling and decent performance after a long research I ended up buying punto.

9. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Linea 1.4
    After driving well equipped (in terms of safety specially) cars abroad, Linea was value for money. Solid build, ABS, EBD etc. Blue & Me was also important considering the amount of time spent on calls. Helps drive safe and save time.
  10. thyagu2_2006

Fiat runs in my family. Premier - PAst -Padmini - Palio 1.2NV- Palio 1.6 GTX- Palio Advy.
    Present - PAlio 1.3 MJD- Linea T jet.
    My Brother uses 1.2 NV. Both my Uncles use Palio Stile 1.1 SLX and PAlio 1.6 sport.

Whenever there is a family function its a mini Fiat meet.
    3 people like this.