1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Surya, Apr 24, 2013.

?

What influenced you to buy a FIAT ?

Poll closed May 24, 2013.
  1. FIAT runs in family

24.3%
  2. Love at first sight

76.7%
  3. Word of mouth

17.5%
  4. Dealer showroom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Advertisements/Paper/Internet

7.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Everybody would have got influenced in either of the ways in making the buying decision it could be word of mouth, FIAT running in family, Advertisements, Papers, internet, Love at first sight..etc. Please put in your thoughts on how you got influenced on buying FIAT.
  2. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Why didn't you add a option for 'Past Fiat Palio / Sinea ownership expereince' or 'Past Fiat customer'. That way we will come to know how many Palio & Siena customer's stayed with Fiat and upgraded to the Punto / Linea. The option of Fiat runs in the family is a bit vague and could mean that the Fiat 1100 is also included in the list but I don't think the average age of members on this forum is so high that most would have experienced owning the Fiat 1100.
  3. apt

apt Timido

vadodara
    truly HEAD-TURNER....
    I PERSONALLY SEEN SO MANY POPOLO TURNING THEIR HEAD AGAIN N AGAIN TO SEE WHICH CAR IS THIS...........
    1 person likes this.
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Wife and budget influenced me initially when i bought Punto, and now i will start to own my 2nd FIAT in next 2 days time.. How about that?
    1 person likes this.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It was just love at first site.. seeing it for a long 3 years in various sites and roads again and again just made it for me !!! Even recommended it to my mothers close friend when it was launched, but they took swift vdi.. then again to my cousin, who then went n bought figo 1.2 titanium...I am stubborn in my mind n finally when parents said ok to buy our first car(went for new coz it was the first ever one) after graduation, just went to showroom and booked punto(active coz of budget, else would have chosedn emotion for just ABS!!).
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Love at first site..wen i saw punto i said to my father this is the car we are going to own..whenever i see fiat's on road my heart pounds and i get emotional..;)
    1 person likes this.
  7. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Mine was a 'blind' purchase without knowing much about the Punto. I bought it in 2009, one of the first batches in India.

I had only 3 things in my mind in deciding which car to buy.
    1. It should not be a normal /popular car (read Maruti, Hyundai, Honda etc)
    2. It has to be RED.
    3. No waiting, I can't wait for months or even weeks after paying/booking a car.

Saw the Punto in the showroom, no test drive, booked it same day. Got the car delivered in 4-5 days after the paper work.
    Loving it and driving it everywhere.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    For me i never had any idea about FIAT Punto all i knew is it happened one day i saw her standing in the door welcoming.. fell in love when i was asked to TD it though i couldn't afford it at that time but i waited for one year to realize my dream of having a FIAT.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Palio was blind purchase, Linea fell in love with looks :)
  10. Ownership reviews :)
    1 person likes this.