1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Point # 5, 6, 7 makes a lot sense here. Very well written, very well studied post Viny. Keep this information coming. I hope FIAT India listening to this. :)
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    A well-written thesis, Viny. :up I do hope that the top officials of Fiat India Automobiles Ltd. and Tata Motors [in charge of marketing, sales and service] would see this excellent analysis.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    great analysis Viny, i bet its getting too late for fiat to understand this simple logic. for such a big corporate this should be a regular exercise.

i would like to add one point here.

> Call up customers randomly and take appointment of them and personally go to their homes with mobile FIAT vans ( i havent seen a single ones) with fiat qualified technicians and check their cars. i have seen 1000s of Mico, Maruti vans running in city which make me feel they are at customers disposal any time. if people see FIAT vans they will too think FIAT is within reach.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Some brilliant thinking and suggestions viny.
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Fantastic Viny. Let all hope that FIAT takes steps to sell more.

Mods - you can forward this detail to FIAT.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Viny, thats a really good analysis. The thing that stands out here is, if a Fiat enthusiasts can come up with these sparkling ideas, then why not Fiat with a big R&D team. I guess the Budget set aside for everything else (except making the cars) is not good enough to take market leading inovative steps. But Fiat needs to realise that this is the need of the hour.
  7. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Viny, you've hit the nail just right .

Fiat r u listening ?

Atul
  8. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    You hit the nail on the head Viny!
    Actually point 2 - this is where Royal Enfield is a classic example. They used the cult status to their benefit. That will bring more publicity. Request mods if Viny's suggestions could be forwarded to Fiat -)
  9. amolmane

amolmane Guest

If TATA guys are unable to fix aby specific problem ,then FIAT should recall that car at factory .

Because TATA guys don't deserve to repair worldclass FIAT Cars
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Agreed to Amol.