1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What do they showcase there? Again Punto and Linea which they already did it in 2010 Auto show?
    2 people like this.
  2. Every TFI'ian should be given a chance based on seniority. JFL ;)

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

So does that mean No punto and Linea Refresh for 2012. If they are gonna be launched then FIAT wud not skip the Show.
  3. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Srini, I agree with you on this comment. May be fiat did not want to be a "mean stall" in the show when other auto companies have some interesting stuff to showcase...
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Jayadev - it is not like that. FIAT is Brazil's Maruthi. They as well have got the herd mentality.
  5. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Thats very old news and can't rely on Autocar much, the good news is that now Punto start with 3.63 lakh only for this Dec. only:clap
  6. they understand my idea :) "Punto Dhamaka Offer" 3.63 L Great value > may be for Punto 1.2 Petrol Active.

What about MJD offers ? any idea.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I reading many forum , articles.....and all are saying refreshed linea and punto will be launched on 3 dec at delhi...
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Time for some good (?) news...
    May be some you have already heard this from various sources. My trusted SA at Concorde motors says that FIAT is parting ways with TATA and the deal has already been made. By the end of 2012, FIAT will be completely free from the clutches of TATA, according to him.

He was saying that there were lots of complaints from customers about non-availability of parts, and they were all blaming TATA for this. This is not because of TATA, but becuase of FIAT (both India and Italy), who is not sending spare parts even after repeated follow-ups and escalations! He had ordered a glove box lid for me several months back, and no news of it till date, even after repeated follow-ups!

Is FIAT building a case to part ways, or is it TATA ? We can only wait and watch!
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
    2 people like this.
  9. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Most probably its both TATA & FIAT who are jointly responsible for this mess.

Let's wait & see how things pan out.
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Tata is defaulter only at service station level where they fail to provide proper comfort to customers.

But Tata Vehicles being targeted to economy segment may not ask for more.

Treatment given to fiat customer could have been competitive to honda or Hyundai.

Rest of the problems of spare part sourcing and niggling's are inherent in fiat worldwide.