1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It clearly says, no EVO for next year. There will be some refresh on existing models, with same engines.

Also surprisingly Fiat is not participating in Auto Expo 2012.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  2. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    Interestingly, in IAB page, my post in TeamFiat with that link as reference is coming as a comment there.
    1 person likes this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think it creates a bad image if they didn't participate in auto expo. 2012. And when all channels will give the coverage what will be the impression that people get about Fiat brand?
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    IIRC Hyundai also stopped participating in auto expo from last one. Ford may be the another one which was absent.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    The difference is that while both Hyundai & Ford can afford to skip the Auto show, Fiat can't!
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  6. I 101% agree with you...
    Its been 2years today that i have my GP with me and every single day i use my car it just makes my heart grow fonder. and its been 3 visits to the service station and none has been upto my satisfaction. FIAT India has to really look into this matter. may be if FIAT India go through this site it will help them immensely to upgrade their market strategy. HIGH FIVE FOR TEAMFIAT.
  7. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    was in carnation last week to service my Indica. Can Fiat tie up with carnation for A.S.S ? Will Fiat-Tata JV accept that?
    I read some where that Carnation is one of the service center for Fiat's super car(forgot the name) . Fiat can use this and inflence.
    I know individual A.S.S is the best. But this could be done for say 3 years.
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    My God. It will be a susidal attempt. Already brand image is going down and if you don't be in spotlight your death is earlier.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    just heard an ad in radio for t Jet... that its available for jst 7.97 lakhs , thats a whole 2 lakhs less...again !!!!! will Fiat beat honda in this race ?!!
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Varun but this info is not even reflected in Fiat India's website. It shows
    Linea T-Jet Linea T-Jet Plus
    868392 918460
    Could it be a wrong info from the radio's side ?