1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Waiting to see the sale figure climbing up, but need to publish in all the Local newspapers continuous for 2 - 3 months, Gud start up done FIAT-INDIA
  2. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    I think Fiat doesn't want to establish in India:punch. Fiat brazil has so many models and now Punto sport is also coming, which looks to hot to handle.Hopefully they launch it in india.Here is the link for Fiat brazil version punto(sports).
    http://www.fiat.com.br/monte-seu-carro/conheca/118/PUNTO
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    So many models in brazil. Even 1.6 and 1.8 Engines! Here in India we are starving and Brazilians are having a full stomach feast.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    May be Brazilian's lacks herd mentality.so they are ready to accept and hug innovations.
  5. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    I was at the service center for my ac upgrade last week.
    Was just roaming around the showroom, met my Sales advisor there.

He told me that october month was good for them as they sold 80 cars in pune!
    Also the sales guys had gone to ITALY(Fiat) as a part of incentive!

He told that Fiat is likely to launch New Punto(1.6), Linea(1.6), Panda and also a Suv! The launches are not coming anywhere in the first half of 2012 though.

The new models were likely to be launched after may-june 2012:D
    And FIAT Cafe in Pune is opening on 25th December!:up
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vikrant If I am not wrong that sales advisor is Rahul Joshi.

If FIAT is going to launch 1.6 Engine in Punto and Linea then it would be Petrol 1.6 E Torque. I dont think FIAT is going to launch the Diesel 1.6 Engine soon.
  7. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Kedar you are right, the advisor is Rahul Joshi.

He mentioned 1.6 diesel for Linea, though could not confirm if its a 1.6 diesel or petrol for punto.
    Only wish that we actually see these launches happening;)
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah i can smell something is cooking in the stable of Fiat-India, Hope all goes fine and 2012 will be a boom for FIAT in India,
  9. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai
    But the problem of FIAT does not seem to be products... The Punto 90HP, the Linea MJD or the Tjet should be selling like hot cake if we were to go with products... Its their sales and service strategy that needs a Brazilian waxing!!!!!
  10. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Yesterday had been to Concorde Motors near Dairy circle, to enquire about Linea for my friend. Fiat has removed many discounts on Linea Multijet and SA told me that there is also a waiting period of 45 days on Linea(Color choice).On asking whats going on in Fiat, he said lot of changes are happening and from next year we can see Fiat doing a lot better.(Punto EVO and Linea 1.6MJD is confirmed for 2012).