1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Cheers to that. I hope they seriously give it a thought.
  2. I just hope something positive happens to FIAT's FATE in India.. What FIAT has to do is spend a fortune on TV and Billboard ads!! If I were Mr.Sanjeev Kapoor, I would have given the below taglines for the FIAT advertisements:

1. "Technology ours, future yours!!"
    2. "Tuning the engine better will only make people a Mechanic and NOT a Car-Maker"
    3. "Do you hear the FIAT THUD?? 20kmpl (or whatever GP 1.3s ARAI is) without making a compromise in the quality of the Body!!"
    4. "Theories can be proved wrong with facts - And a straight comparison to Swift's Kerb Weight and ARAI FE"
    5. "FIAT - We are NOT here to SHUTDOWN AGAIN!!" or "FIAT - We are here to STAY!!"
    6. "Customers First, Competitors NEXT!!"

They have just got to showcase more advantages of the GP and Linea over their respective immediate competitors!!
  3. teky

teky Esperto

all though I laughed after reading that, don't you guys think they have their hands tied due to the way JV is structured? Fiat initially thought we got so much of dealer reach in a single day and never knew what they are signing up to, now that they have realised I hope when the JV is rewritten they will take care of that. Let's respect the guys for what they are and what they have achieved. Let's wait till next march till we write off the management.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  4. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Amatore

The Current sales are disappointing, Yes!
    But I feel that FIAT will emerge truimphant.

Sometimes I feel to go to the Fiat showroom and personally handle the customers and show them what FIAT cars all about!
    Am actually thinking to visit the showromm every weekend and help the sales team.

Am trying to put up a Fiat stall with showcase car along with test drives at our society. Will update once done!
  5. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

marketing marketing marketing........

imagine I was distributing sweets in my company and a not so cute and so called bubbly IT chic said.. "Linea? whats that? I never heard of it?" :eek:

and I was thinking... Grrrrrr, I wish we would be in a stone-age for the day and no one would mind killing for lunch! :p
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

I can understand what you were feeling that time Tushar..... :)
  7. Really will ever FIAT be really interested in Selling and Servicing Cars in India. With so much bashing and negative perception that people have whatever "Magic" campaign that FIAT is doing is not going to get them anywhere. They need to understand whats missing and need to be proactive in switching public opinion. What FIAT is missing is a good Sales Team and basic Supply Chain Network to sustain there service operations.
  8. tushargn

tushargn Amatore

Kudos to the spirit Vikrant.

The SA at Marvelous Motors, Kolhapur Mr. Ravindra who handled my deal is a great guy, Die heart fiat lover himself. I took a friend along with me for first PDI as the car I was eying on was readily available in showroom. After initial chat and asking for whereabouts, he was happy to know that my friend was staying close to an owner who has still maintained an old fiat in tip top shape and even drives it daily. its very old model. The SA is collector himself and was trying to get hands on that beauty.

If he was so interested to own or even to try hands on some old fiat, imagine the enthusiasm with which he would have handled the deal..( that too when the customer and his friend have mugged up and prepared themselves well for PDI through TFI and tBhp.) :D
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Salute to you Vikrant. Plz do it and post here. Also send to CEO corner. let those shameless people should feel the burns of Fiat fans in India.
    I am also putting various banners on my rear glass of Linea and I enjoy at traffic signals when people read and shows me a thumb with smile.
  10. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Amatore

Thanks Tushar and nk4fiat!

We all love our babes:redcar isn't?

@tushar- nice to see your car shining again, I had a good experience with pandit auto sahakar nagar for dent & painting too(yes MrAmir):cool:

@nk4fiat-grt to see people giving you thumbs up!

Am thinking of getting the service engineer also at the society for the Fiat stall, so people know the cars in & out:geek: