1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

What FIAT needs to do to sell more

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sumit, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Saumya

Saumya Amatore

what FIAT needs to simply do .. is get the whip cracking on these lousy sales force in the showroom who spoil the entire passion and fun of owning a premium car... grrrrr
  2. all manufacturers are bringing their small cars to boost sales and latest entrant is Renault Pulse... FIAT has definitely to bring in their small cars and also to revamp their sales team all over because the sales trend is very disturbing..... :(
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    volkswagen has being doing great without a small car why not Fiat can learn from it?

I believe Fiat will arise like a Phoenix.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

The feel of buying a Premium Car is not seen, This has to be fixed. The test drive vehicles are left to their mercy. Proper care and daily wash is must which TATA ASS are not good at.

I am just hoping FIAT to have their own ASS in Bangalore before my second service :)
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Because they are not interested. Looks like they are interested to repeat history, again and again.:confused
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

There is nothing more for Fiat to learn to sell cars. The guys heading the show are all people who have sold cars or held good positions in car companies. All they have to do is to implement what they have learnt all these years. If they cant do that, then just enjoy the product as long as they last and go for fresh offerings from people who know how to make and sell cars. We will get smarter as we grow up and they will age as they go into the future. Nothing is permanent.

I am bloody sure that no car company will ever get the kind of support and understanding that a FIAT customer gives but we all know how it is.........

7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    At Pandit auto Service Center, Tilak Road, Pune SA refused to take my Punto inside the service center. The reason was we have lots of cars to service and we closed to accept new cars to service. My issue was very minor it was just to change the C Piller Plastic (inside). I informed them 2-3 times and still issue is pending.

What a pathetic service by Pandit Auto, Tilak Road.
  8. vickku2527

vickku2527 Timido

I can't understand, why we are discussing this topic. FIAT will never understand and will be out one day. Guys I own FIAT GP, just celebrated its 2nd birthday and follow every month the sales chart. But I am now totally hopeless for FIAT.

Let us pray that our LOVE survives this time.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Since there is no concrete plan from Fiat.

A thought passed my mind. FIAT approaching Sonia Amma to promote Fiat vehicles for the government use (LOL)
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  10. This I suggest long back. :)

Even it is practical too; politicians demand safety 1st, money is not an issue with them. they can guide there family members to buy only Fiat Cars. Fiat should be "Earmarked".

Politicians generally travels a lot for yatra's etc. so Fiat will get free publicity.

Kuch to fayada lo Italy kaa; abhi to time hai, baad mai milay ya na milay !